Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

I've got a couple of new TBF opportunities available -- I'm actually looking for about 20 artists for various projects. I'm trying not to completely hijack TT for my nefarious purposes, so I've posted all of the details in the forum at the TBF web site (www.teddybearandfriends.com/forum) in the News & Announcements area. Please e-mail me at mkinsey@madavor.com (not TT mail) if you've got questions or are interested.

Thanks!
Mindy

K Pawz Guest

Awesome idea Mindy!!! Got my thinking cap on now!

hugs,
Krista

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Fabulous idea and what a wonderful opportunity to be able to "collaborate" on such a piece!
Thank you Mindy for posting!

:hug:
~Chrissi

ellen ontario, canada

where's Dilu???!!   she's GOTTA do the "ladies dancing"!!!
bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Mindy I sent you an e mail . I am interested in the ornament. Sharing a pattern , instructions and pictures. My e mail is Goldentedy@wowway.com

Just let me know if you are interested in me doing it for you.If you remember I shared one this last Christmas with every one here on TT and every one had great fun !!! Would love to do one for your magazine.

Jodi Falk                             

http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=10336

If you don't remember go see the link

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Mindy, what cool opportunities.  I don't have an ormanent pattern to share, but I did put all the TT Swap ornaments on a Virtual Tree if that picture is of any interest to you, and no one minds me sharing.  It was fun to see them all together.

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

bear_thumb What a wonderful way to celebrate Christmas...looking forward to seeing this issue and all the participating artists results! Great idea Mindy!

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

*jumps up and down and wants to play ... !
cat xxx

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

Thanks, everyone, for your swift and positive responses! I've got all of the volunteers for the patterns and the 12 Days. I am still looking for two bears for the auction. (Details at the TBF forum.) If you are able to donate, please let me know.

Again, thank you, thank you! I really appreciate all of your interest in the projects and willingness to jump on board.

Cheers!
Mindy

Board footer