Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

pumpkin-3.jpgOK, so maybe a little early..........  But I love Halloween so its never too early for me.  This set started out as a much-needed pin cushion.  The pumpkin is my own design, made with hand-dyed wools and stuffed with mostly glass beads and some fiberfill to round out.  The little bear is made with hand-dyed mohair - I don't even remember the starting color because I think I dyed it 3 or 4 times to get the right shade of grey-brown.   All that dyeing really distressed the mohair, which is perfect since that was the look I was going for.............  He is stuffed mostly with coarse "decorative" sand that my wonderfully supportive husband searched for and found for me.  The sand gives him a terrific heavy and slumpy feel.  This bear is small for me - only about 12 inches, but I am happy with how he and his pumpkin turned out.  So Happy Halloween!!!

pumpkin_2.jpg

pumpkin_1.jpg

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

oh that is a georgous bear and pumkin - i can see that slumpyness too...well done bear_thumb

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

He is beautiful Connie! You did a wonderful job with him ,then again I love all your bears!!!!!!!! :clap:    Louise

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

He is adorable. - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Jane

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

He is gorgeous!!!  I love his colour - its one of my favourite colours for a bear!!! bear_wub  bear_wub
He has such a beautiful face, and I really love his hat and pumpkin!!!  What a beautiful set!!!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub He's perfect! Love his hat and his pumpkin...
I love him (in case the little bears didn't make that clear!) I agree it's never to early (or late) for Halloween!!!!

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I absolutely LOVE him!! Connie, will he be for sale? PLEASE say yes coz I REALLY want him!! And of course, I just love the pumpkin!!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oh Connie he is wonderful  bear_wub  bear_wub

Warm wishes
Pauline

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Thank you, everyone, for taking the time to comment on this little guy.  Tami, I knew you would like this guy since you are also a big Halloween fan!   bear_original  Gemma, I have sent you a PM.  Let me know if you don't get it, for whatever reason.........  Thanks again, folks!!!

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

He is lovely. Everything is right about him, colour, pattern, worn look. Adorable.

nandesign Posts: 361

Oh Connie...he is just perfect! I love Halloween...I am like you and could "make" Halloweeny (is that a word??!) things all year round. Your pumpkin is terrific...and the fur turned out sooo well.

Hugs, Nancy bear_flower

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Thank you Sandy and Nancy!  My husband, Sam,  and I were just trying to come up with names for this bear and his pin keep.  Sam said "Bear Witch Project"  which I thought was very funny.  So I may go with that.  Or "Shadow and the Great Pumpkin........."

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Lovely and Charming and Wonderful!

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Oooo, out of season or not... I looove him!  He is SO sweet.  Color, style, face, everything is just darling.  Wonderful halloween job, Connie!

Kimberly W.

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

I LOVE halloween items...Connie he's perfect and his pumpkin is just as perfect! Your bears are so lovely!!!

:hug:
~Chrissi

Board footer