Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi,
Can anyone tell me if they know if Amy Young of Bohemian Bears in England is still making her bears.  Her website has closed, and I haven't heard anything of her.  She is one of my favourite artists, and I just wondered if any of our British girls may know what she is doing now.
Thanks,

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I heard a rumour that she wasn't bear making...but it was just a rumour...I am not claimimg to know anything!!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

That is such a shame of it's true Jenny, i adored Amy's bears and her website always made me giggle with all the 'family members' kind of layout. It was like looking through a beary family tree. Her bears would always sell out before i ever had the chance to buy one and now it seems i will never get the chance.
I will have to check it out.
Penny
bear_tongue

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

I have just put one on bearpile in the orphans section .
Jo xx

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

I'm pretty sure she has given up bear making but wouldn't swear by it. Digging into the recesses of my memory I kind of remember seeing or hearing something about it  bear_rolleyes She was very talented and her bears always made me smile and I am lucky enough to own 2 of her bears  bear_original

Anita Pod Bears Posts: 1

Hi I'm Amy's granddaughter managing my Mums Internet bits and bobs. She has been retired for a while but is starting to make a few bears again; not as many as previously but is definitely back with Bohemian Bears. Also my mum has been out of the bear industry for a while but is also rejoining the madness and bringing back her beautiful Pod Bears. If anyone is interested in either, you can contact me and I will pass on the relevant contact info as their Internet sites are currently being constructed.  bear_grin

Board footer