Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Grace.JPGblacknwhite.jpgblacknwhite-1.JPGI just finished this commission bear this past weekend for a lady that adopted Grace at the Schaumburg Show.  She wanted a black and cream bear to go along with Grace, who is red and cream.  I just sent pics off to her for her approval; I hope she likes him!  As always I'm nervous that she'll hate him!  bear_wacko Her favroite colors are black and red, hence the colors. :)

He's made from Intercal's 825H, hand dyed.  Handpainted glass eyes, embroidered nose, sculpted toes... :)

This last picture is of Grace.

Kimberly W.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Kim he is just gorgeous!!!!
I really love this design of yours!
No doubt his mom will love him!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Your faces are becoming more and more identifiable as YOU; very distinctive and sweet.  Nice job on the little black bear; he's a great partner to the red one.  I'm sure your collector will be so pleased!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

aww, man she is soo lucky! I love your bears and missed out on your blue on that was just on ebay.

Too cute!

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

he is gorgeous. :clap:

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Just beautiful, Kim.

Ft. Bragg, NC

bear_original Thank you so much for all of your kind words.  She emailed me and said that she loved him!!!!  I am so glad!  So I guess he will be off to live with Grace.  Yay!!

Kimberly W.

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

I'd of been suprised if she didn't love him, he is so lovely! I love his colouring.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

How could your client resist that face. He has such a wonderful face and I love the colors. He and Grace will make a nice couple...did you name him? bear_wub  bear_wub

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

Kimberly, I kid you not, I have the miniature version of this little guy at home!!  They could be brothers!  He is simply smashing, absolutely adorable and I bet your client will be thrilled!!  Wonderful bear!

Amelia

Ft. Bragg, NC

Marlys,  I have a couple  of names picked out but have not decided on the final one yet. bear_original  I guess I'd better get crackin'!

Amelia, lol, is it one that you made?  If so (or even if not I suppose!), you've gotta show me a pic!

Kimberly W.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Aww what a lovely pair, they look good together, lucky collector!

Pauline

Ft. Bragg, NC

Thank you so much, Pauline! bear_original I've never truly had to pair 2 like-pattern bears up before, so I was worried they just wouldn't look right together!

Kimberly W.

annalong MadebyAnna

he's so cute bear_thumb I think he is just the sweetest little bear...If your buyer doesn't approve I don't think he will have trouble finding a home...perhaps mine  bear_grin

Board footer