Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

lulubears Posts: 280

I started to post this under the show column, but wanted to be sure that the bulk of the members of TT saw it.

We would like to offer free admission to the Albuquerque Bear Show to all of the members of Teddy Talk!  Anyone that is a member of Teddy Talk that would like to attend the show can e-mail me privately with their snail-mail address and I'll send you a postcard with the free admission.  The show is Sunday, May 20.  (Full details are on my website at www.lulubears.com)

If you have a friend that would like to come, but isn't a member of Teddy Talk, encourage them to join Teddy Talk and see how fun the bear world can be.  (I'll still offer the free admission to non-members of Teddy Talk, but they do need to e-mail me so I can send them a card.)

In light of all of the hard work that the participating artists have put into making new bears for the show, I want the world to see their creations! 

We want to turn the bear world up on end again and get as many people involved as possible.  I'm hoping that we can get a lot of people to come out to the show and feel the excitement that the rest of us do.  Tell your friends - as this is the only bear show in the entire state of New Mexico.  There is no bear show in Arizona or Colorado and only 2 left in Texas.  This is a great opportunity to see the works of some very talented artists, including a number of Teddy Talkers!  Y'all come!

Hugs,
Luann

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What an incredibly generous offer!  I wish I lived near Albuquerque.

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

I don't suppose you could swing airfare as well could you?? :crackup:
As Shelli said...a really generous offer...wish I was closer!
Best Wishes for a great show!
Cheryl bear_flower

Board footer