Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Chericuweb.jpgCheri1web.jpgThis is the second bear in my new series of quirky smaller bears called Q.D. Patooties.  She's made from a vintage Rayon fabric from the 1950's.  I'd had the piece in my "collection" for quite some time, almost 20 years, and was a little squeamish about using it because I thought it would fall apart right when I cut into it.  Boy was I surprised!  It was a joy to work with and I might have to go to some Thrift Stores in search of something similar.  Anyway, she's 6 inches, has glass eyes, is 5-way cotter pin jointed and is wearing a dress trimmed in this adorable Parisian print I found at my local quilt ship that has Bon-bons, Poodles and other Parisian favorites on it.  Comments appreciated!

sewing stars sewing stars
providence, rhode island

she is so cute! that bow is just like icing on the cake of cuteness!  bear_thumb

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Very cute and sweet little girl.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

OOooooh, Lisa, she's absolutely scrumptious!  I love this new look for your work.  Make more, make more!

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

Lisa, she is DARLING!!  Absolutely adore this new look, I second Shelli!  Amazingly cute!

Amelia

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Soooooo Cute!!!!!!

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Thanks guys for all the nice comments.  She was fun to make.  Now I have to search out the right fabrics for these little guys!

Hugs,
Lisa

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

SHE'S CUTE LISA!

bear_thumb

Board footer