Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

William.JPGIts been a while since I made a bear, apart from some ornaments and a wee crocheted one for Christmas. Bear   making comes and goes in waves with me and lately I had been bit by the knitting bug. But I had all these real fur pieces lying around, not getting any better, from a few years ago when I discovered real fur bears and Nancy Tillbergs book about them. So now I thought, I need to do something with them and made another blonde mink bear. I used Nancy's pattern for a modern bear from "101 bears..." I particularly like the head pattern. He's a big guy (for me) with bent legs, sitting at 31 cm (about 12 inches). I was going for puffy cheeks, but I think the fur was too short for that and I can't get it really smooth. Oh well, I love him anyway. He's heavy and so soft in fur.

Kathleen Pa

He's very cute and he looks so soft and cuddly.

Kathleen

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I think his cheeks look great. He's a pretty bear.

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Thank you ladies for taking the time to comment. Glad you like him.

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

He is lovely, love his proportions and soft look.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

You made a darling bear, Sabine!

He looks so cuddly and so soft!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Thank you Sandy! Nancy's patterns do work out great.

Thanks Sophie! He is sososo soft, but his fur looks more golden brown in reality than in the photo.

Board footer