Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

quinn2.jpgquinn1a.jpg

Let me introduce little Quinn, made by Tracy of ThimbleBeary Originals.  We arranged a miniature bear swap a couple of months ago, and both of our bears have arrived this week.  Little Quinn is absolutely stunning - I still cannot believe that he is mine!!!  I am so lucky!!!  These wonderful pictures were taken by Tracy, which she kindly sent me for my blog.  It was so much fun doing this swap!!!  Thanks Tracy!!!! :hug:  :hug:

Cheltenham, UK
Website

Tracy's bears are just so unique aren't they! bear_wub   I am just so thrilled with little Quinn. 
I'll let Tracy share pics of her new little bear! bear_grin

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Tracy's bears are wonderful and very unique. Lucky you, Samantha. Quinn is a very handsome little guy.

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Indeed, a unique bear. I like the head shape of Tracy's bears, very distinctive and unique. Lucky you Samantha. You say miniature? How big is he? Has the look of a big bear.

Cheltenham, UK
Website

He is actually only 9cm sitting.  So much detail in such a little bear!!!! bear_wub

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:redface:  :redface: I'm blushing here after reading all these posts gals!  Thanks!  Samantha, I am so very happy that you love your Quinn so much.  As I love my little Cubby! bear_wub I'm so glad we swapped as it has been so much fun! :dance:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

This style of bear that you are making at the moment Tracy are so wonderfully unique.
They have such wonderful character.  bear_wub
Samantha you must be over the moon? :dance:  bear_thumb

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Wow, what an amazing bear - Samantha you are a very lucky girl!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

ahhhhh a dream bear - you lucky lucky girl - I am turning into the Wicked Witch Of The West (green all over!!!)
Danni

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

Oh wow!  You are indeed a very lucky girl!  The bear is absolutely gorgeous!!

Board footer