Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Over the past few months I've been having fun experimenting and creating Artist Trading Cards featuring pictures of my own bears.  I thought it might be nice to do an organised ATC swap here on TT.  Is anyone interested?

I don't mind organising the swap.  People can decide how many cards they would like to make to swap, between 1 and 5.  As long as enough people sign up, you will send your cards to different people, and receive the same number of cards back from all different people.  For example, if you make 3 cards, you will be given three different names and addresses, and you will send one card to each person.  Your name and address will be given to three different people, who will each send you an ATC.  Is that clear?

The rules are:
You must make the ATCs yourself.
You must be willing to send an ATC anywhere in the world (shouldn't be too expensive as an ATC will go as a letter, unlike a bear).
Although the ATC doesn't have to feature a bear, it must be something that people here on TT would like.
You must be ready to send by the deadline.

If there are not enough people interested, I will still coordinate a simpler swap between those who would like to take part.

The deadline for signing up is 1st June.
I would propose that all ATCs should be sent by 30th June, which gives you a whole month to make some wonderful ATCs, send them, and then sit back and wait for some wonderful ATCs to drop through your letterbox from all over the world!!

If you are not familiar with ATCs then please have a look at this wiki link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACEO

Any ability/experience is welcome to take part, but please make sure that your ATC is the correct dimensions!!

If you would like to take part then please PM me your name, address and how many ATCs you would like to make to swap. (Between 1 and 5).

If anyone would like to take part but has a problem with the deadline, then please let me know, so that I can make adjustments to suit as many people as possible!!!

I hope some of you may be interested!!! bear_cry

(Please feel free to post any other web links that people may find helpful if they are not familiar with ATCs.  Thanks)

Cheltenham, UK
Website

Thanks for the PMs so far.  Keep them coming. bear_thumb

If you are very keen, and would like to make more than 5, then please let me know, but it will depend on the number of people we get signed-up as to whether people can swap more than 5.  Hope thats ok!!! bear_grin

Cheltenham, UK
Website

Thanks to the 7 people who have signed up so far - thats really great!!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Just a reminder that the deadline for signing up is this Friday.  I'm sure that are lots more budding ATC artists out there.  This should be a fab swap - it will be great fun.  There are people signed up from all over the world!!!
Keep them coming!!!! bear_grin

Cheltenham, UK
Website

Thanks to everyone who wants to take part.  I know its now the 3rd June, but it has taken me this long to properly recover from my brother's wedding on Friday, which was wonderful but exhausting!! 
Just to let you all know that I will be sorting out the swap later today.  If you have suddenly decided you would like to take part, please PM me within the next couple of hours.  Thanks! :hug:

Cheltenham, UK
Website

OK - I have it sorted!!! :dance:

You should all have recieved a PM with your swap partner(s).  Please let me know as soon as possible if you had asked to participate but haven't received a PM.

Thanks!!

Board footer