Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

chappy2headshot2a.jpgHi everyone,

I was asked to post some pictures of what I have been up to. Of course I am happy to show and tell.

Basically I have been very busy sculpting and yes, still making bears, just not as many at this time.
This is a piece I am almost done with. I am working on his base, just can't seem to make up my mind.
I hope you enjoy looking. I have censored a couple of the pictures because he is automatically correct. I have other sculptures, but can't post them all here.  bear_original I have another dragon I am working on and a mermaid that I hope to have done soon. A sea dragon and a another woman figure started, and three others in armature stage.
anyway.

cheers Kassie

Meet Chappy the Donkey King

Chappy has been sculpted from Prosculpt polymer clay over a apoxie armuture. He is 4 inches tall. He has sheared beaver fur chaps and sheared beaver hair, and in all the right places.  bear_happy
He is all hand sculpted with hand painted blue shimming eyes and has been lightly blushed in a manly way.  bear_original
He has hoof feet, that you can't see because of the beaver fur, there are two pictures that show his feet before they were painted and furred. He has a tail too.

chappydonesideL2a.jpg

chappydonesideR1b.jpg 

chappyoutsidehead2.jpg

chappyoutsidehead1.jpg

chappydonesideL1a.jpg

chappydonesideR3a.jpg

chappy before his hair added and back views, one hand was not done in these. These are just some of my process shots.

chappy2sideangle3.jpg

chappy3sidefull3.jpg

with his chaps - still working on getting them to fit right.

chappyoutsidefullhatside2.jpg 

chappyoutsideheadhat2.jpg

thats all folks .......

chappyoutsideheadhat1.jpg

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

KASS!!!! You are BRILLIANT!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap: WOW!  I had to pick my jaw up off the floor.  You are truely an amazing artist.  :dance:  bear_wub  I love this  fantasy animal art you do..the expressions and proprotions.  You... are.... magic. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Wow!!!!
Awesome!!!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:
~Kathy

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Absolutely amazing, Kassie!  How talented, creative, and imaginative you are!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

oh thank you so much.  bear_original I am glad you like him.

Judy girl :hug:  :hug:  :hug: , aw thanks hon.  bear_wub I am speechless !!!  :redface:  bear_wub   

hugs kassie

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

So awesome. What a wonderful imagination you have and your work is so unique.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ahhh Kas,

you already know I have a big crush on this guy-his come hither-lets have some fun eyes....what a seducer.  You captured him beautifully, and This Is Too ART!

love ya

di

Board footer