Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

kittie.jpgI hope the lady I made this cat for likes her....her name is Kittie and she has had me swearing for nearly a month...but now she's done..I love her

kittief.jpg

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Oh my gosh, Jenny.  Kittie is absolutely prescious.  Her recipient will be thrilled, I'm sure.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow oh wow, Jenny . . . what an exceptional work of art!  Outstanding!  I want to be first in line to take Kittie if her adoptive mom isn't pleased with her.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks ladies...you're sooooooo kind!! :hug: The lady got back to me within about 20 seconds of receiving the photos..so this little kitty is on her way to Denmark to live!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  Poo!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, Jenny... she's truly wonderful.  You've done a beautiful job with her.  I'm sure your collector will be absolutely delighted.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Awww, so beautiful  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

She is absolutely gorgeous Jenny.I love her striking blue eyes bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Beautiful Jenny.  She has the sweetest face. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Ooh Jenny, tell your customer that something went drastically wrong with her.....and send her to me instead! I just luuuuurve this kitty!  bear_wub

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!   I am in LOVE  bear_wub

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I'm in love too ! What an impressively beautiful kitten !  bear_wub  bear_wub Fantastic work !

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks for the lovely comments ladies!! After makiing this kitten I am so in awe of those established artists who make felines so expertly. It's so difficult to capture that ' cat-like quality'.....I made 4 heads and two bodies before this kitty was finally born!!! Despite having previously made a cat ...but I definitely feel like I have found something new in this design..all those months of researching cat skeletons and trying to get my own  cats to sit still while I drew their profiles finally paid off!!!!

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Adorable, Exceptional and just plain awesome like all your work.

Sandi

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Awww she is so Beautiful  bear_wub  bear_wub  and i think the kitty is lovely too  :crackup:
Outstanding work as always Jenny  :clap:  :clap:
Hugs
Vicki

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

bear_rolleyes Jenny!
You have joined our collection of cat artists! Yes, cats are HARD but so rewarding  bear_happy
Karen

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Jenny, this kitty may have given you a hard time but she was obviously well worth the effort...beautiful! I definitely agree, since I just made my first kittens,  that making a good cat is complicated. Hats off to Karen!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
bear_thumb
Kathy

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Jenny, this kitty is PURRRFECTION.  Just wonderful work - all your effort has really paid off.

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks girls...and thanks Karen..you work is superb and I realise now how hard it is to capture that feline essence...which is why I discarded so many before Kittie finally emerged. It's the limb shape...the head...the way it just doesn't sit like a bobble on top of the body..cats don't appear to have shoulders either..working that out was an engineering nightmare. It makes you realise the awesome designs of these creatures that mother nature has streamlined to perfection....and are not so easy to depict in 3D sculpture!!

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

What a beautiful face!!!  Really superb!!! bear_wub
Making any soft-sculpture animal which is meant to look like an actual real animal must be near impossible.  Teddy bears no longer look like real bears, which gives us free-reign to change their proportions etc at will.  You have done an amazing job with this kittie, and I bet your collector will be even more thrilled when she sees her kittie in the fur!!!

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Ack! This may be the cutest cat I've ever seen. You're right, cat faces are extremely difficult and most don't get it quite right, but you nailed it! I am in awe!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Fabulous Jenny!....you have captured the essence of innocence in this sweet kittens face and stance perfectly.. all your had work
has definately paid off....truly outstanding work!!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

warwickshire uk
Website

Oh Thanks girls.....  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: I really appreciate your comments..we are having a bad time at home right now (details of which I won't go into) and making anything is really hard...but I really loved making this piece..and it makes you realise how uplifting this craft can be!!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wonderful Jenny wonderful. I would love to be the new owner.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

WOW!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what else to say but that I'm in love.  bear_wub

Board footer