Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

My big brother got married yesterday.  It was a truly wonderful day and my brother and sister-in-law were happy and relaxed all day, and thoroughly enjoyed themselves.  It brought back many of the feeling and memories of my own wedding day!!  After pouring with rain for the last week, yesterday was a glorious sunny day!!  Everything was perfect!!  I am so pleased for them, as they have worked so hard arranging this wedding, and they really deserved a truly special day!!  Having been in the middle of two brothers for so long, I am so pleased to finally have a wonderful sister-in-law!!!  I wanted to share a few pics from yesterday with you.

100_3663.jpg
This is me with my two brothers.  My brother on the left of me is the one who was getting married.

These are all pictures of the happy couple during their day:
100_3688.jpg

100_3732.jpg

100_3763.jpg

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

nice pics!  they look so happy.   bear_wub  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very lovely . . . you look so pretty between your brothers!  Thanks for sharing!

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Such beautiful photographs - the day must have been wonderful.

Kathleen Pa

What a beautiful couple they make!!

Kathleen

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_wub  bear_cry  bear_wub Awwwhhhh...what lovely pics!!!  Everyone looks so happy in them  bear_wub    :hug:  Wishing the newlyweds a long, and happy marriage!  bear_flower

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Awwww Samantha...thanks for sharing the wonderful day...all the pictures are wonderful...and the day sounds like it was a wonderful start for a wonderful couples new life...Congrats to your brother & his new bride & to the special sister in the middle:) and hugs to your other brother too...He must be the next...lol...beautiful family!!!

Hugs &

Stellajella Wien

Samantha, what a beautiful couple these 2 are!
Congratulations!

Gaby bear_flower

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Aww great photos Samantha, you all look so lovely, sounds like you had a good day.

Pauline

Board footer