Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

I wonder, do you guys know of any good teddybear shops around the world? And then I mean shops where you can buy artist bears.
Thanks for your help!

Huggies
Jennie

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I take my bears to sell at a shop in Norwich and they always have a good supply of artist bears and manufacturers bears.They have an offer on at the moment too-buy one get one half price.They also do layaway.
The details are www.bearshops.co.uk
Laurie :hug:

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Hi Jennie-There are two that I know of here in Ontario and they ship world wide.www.theoldeteddybearshoppe.com in Kleinberg and www.bearsami.com in Shakespeare.In the US i know of www.thetoyshoppe.com in Richmond and www.myfriendsandme.com in Leesburg Virginnia.In NEw Hampshire there is www.collinsgifts.com and www.gallery-regards.com in France. This is why I never get any work done.If I could win the lottery I know what I would be buying!! Hope this helps.Enjoy! Sincerely Jane D.

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Thank you guys!! bear_original

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

My store - Sunny Bears!  We carry artist bears and manufacturers like Steiff, Gund, Hansa, etc.  We ship worldwide and we do layaway.  We're also having a June sale right now on our website: www.sunny-bears.com

Board footer