Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

stol.jpgI just looked trough some photos of my three ferrets and couldn't resist doing a photo collage!
It's called "How does a ferret sleep" and you can see it on the Internet: http://www.zodor.net/illerlyan/illrar/h … ferret.htm

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

aww that is so cute. I love how ferrets sleep, they get in positions that look impossible.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

How sweet, what cute pictures, thanks for doing that!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

LOVE IT, Jennie!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Awwwhhhhh   bear_wub   It never ceases to amaze me just how comfortable a ferret can make an uncomfortable sleeping position look.  Very much like cats that way...

My favorite pic has got to be the one that's dozed off 'in hand' ....what a face  bear_wub

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

:crackup: I went to the site :dance:  He is sooooooooooo! cute :dance:  :hug:  bear_thumb Thank you for sharing your picture. We should all try to submit pictures like this to share. I will be looking for one :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

bear_wub aaaawwwwww talk about CUTE bear_grin  bear_wub

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

too cute ---
my ferret is zzzzing and my baby twins too - i feel suddenly tireddddddddddddddddddddd.......................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

these really are great posts.....love animals...love the laughs....

Board footer