Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Dori-cat-01.jpgHi.  ACK!  This is a project that I have put on hold for more than a year!!!  This is a custom order request that I just could not get into the moooood for.  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  It has been hanging over my head for so long that I was feeling very badly about it....so....I forced myself to get it done and things worked out okay in the end....better yet...her new mom is very happy.  That is what matters most.

Dory the cat is 21", fully jointed , armature in all limbs and tail and needle felted face and paw details.  Her fur is angora lamb, with rex rabbit paws, and her eyes are glass.

Dori-cat-04-1.JPG
bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Judi, I thought your little school boy was amazing and then I saw Dory!!!!  WOW - I'm in awe of you!!!!

Can't wait to see what you create next!

Hugs Ali x

Lynn Wisconsin

Judi, The detail in this kitty's face are amazing.

Lynn

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Wow oh wow. This is magnificent. You must be so pleased now that you have it done. Sometimes trying to get in the mood to do something is harder than just getting started. You are so creative in everything you do I'm sure it just flowed once you started. The fur is gorgeour and those eyes are hypnotic. Everything is beautiful. Ah, I'd say I like it. bear_flower

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

I'm speechless!!! Stunning!!!

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I'm sure she can talk!!

Marion

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Judi,
She's awesome love the colors,textures and her face.
                                         Mikki

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Brilliant cat Judi! but then we dont expect anything other than brilliant from you.
She reminds me of one of  the cats in the Play CATS.  bear_thumb :dance:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Fabulous face Judi!  Your cat made me think instantly of 'Cats' the musical ... the face design and that wonderful fur would work beautifully!

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website
MerBear wrote:

I'm sure she can talk!!

Marion

i agree- i keep thinking she will blink, slowly like a charmed cat
cat xxxx WOW

teeeej Brisbane
matilda wrote:

Brilliant cat Judi! but then we dont expect anything other than brilliant from you.
She reminds me of one of  the cats in the Play CATS.  bear_thumb :dance:

I agree! She is going to jump up any minute and start singing. Very beautiful. :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thanks guys.  Very very much.  I really struggled with this cat which is why I kept putting it off.  It does feel good to finally get her done.    My daughter thinks it looks like a cat from the musical too, Cats. bear_flower

djbbears Queensland

Judi that cat is amazing the details are just so purrrfect love your creations and the details you put into them :clap:  bear_flower

Debbie

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Amazing!!  :clap:  Love it!

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Wow! Judi the face is superb ... what am I saying, the whole kitty is superb!   bear_thumb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thanks guys. bear_wub  :hug:

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

My mind went straight to the 'Cats' musical too!! 
Such beautiful, creative work.  It is always a pleasure to see what you will come up with next Judi!!!

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Definately from the cast of CATS!
She is something... Wonderful!

Board footer