Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

TTPETPOST28birdymeeting.jpg
Morning meeting
TTPETPOST28whatyoulookingat.jpg
What you lookin at?

TTPETPOST28lorikeetonseedbell.jpg
This is my seedbell!! I'm standing on it.I was here first. I am bigger than you so it is MINE!
TTPETPOSTgalahwingsspread.jpg
Nothing like a good stretch
You all know how much I love my birds so just couldnt resist popping up some more pics.  I suppose I should have put these in the pet section but oh well too late now. heheheh

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Aren't we so lucky Wendy to have such absolutely gorgeous birds here in Oz.  Cockatoos are my all time favourite and I just love to hear them chatting.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wendy thank you so much for the pictures. What awesome birds you have in your garden, so pretty...lucky you!

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

How cool to have those beautiful birds right there in your yard! Thanks for sharing the lovely pictures. bear_flower

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

yeah...thanks for making us insanely jealous - you just mite find me sitting out in your garden some day!

Marion

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

That would be so cool to have birds this beautiful in your yard. Lucky you!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

what beautiful birds Wendy....

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

They are beautiful. You are so lucky to have such beauties visit you.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

They are beauties. The top photos are of conures, right? We pay LOTS to have them as pets here in the US. And Cockatoos are in the thousand$!!!

I too am incredibly jealous that you have such gorgeous birds. Our finches pale in comparison! And lately I don't even get BIRDS on my feeder... just this very over-weight red squirrel.

You are VERY lucky!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Wendy,
     Thanks for posting your pictures - it's such a treat for us in North America.  Can't imagine birds like this squabling at the feeders instead of stinky old squirrels.

hugs

Brenda

Grin and Grimace Pasadena, CA

NICE!! You are so lucky.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh, they are so beautiful.  You are so lucky to have them  right in your yard !

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh beautiful photos.  I  need to get my camera out. I had a funny experience the other day.  There's a cockatoo around here, he's either very old, or has an illness as he has a huge beak and not many crest feathers left.  Anyhow, I was hanging clothes on my line, when this cockatoo came and sat on the fence only about three feet away So, I started talked to it, and next thing it just started screaming and screaming at me. For AGES it was going on, until he flew away.  I got a little nervous, perhaps I shouldn't have been friendly and started talking to it, perhaps he was just talking back LOL
AHh gorgeous birds -thanks for sharing the photos.
Danni

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

The top photos are of conures,

The green ones with the yellow band are Pt Lincoln parrots. Commonly called '28's'
They are indiginous to West Aust.
The rainbow one on the seed bell is a blow in from someones aviary. They bred and now we have thousands.
They are Rainbow Lorikeets. I think.

yeah...thanks for making us insanely jealous - you just mite find me sitting out in your garden some day!

hehehehehehe dont forget to bring the sunscreen and hat Marion :lol:
I'm glad you liked these birds I have more....... bear_whistle

Board footer