Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

katiebear Fords Bears
New Jersey

Hi all!!  Happy early 4th of July!!  I was wondering where you guys get your needles.  I have been buying them in variety packs but the more I needlefelt the more I am realizing the ones I prefer.  I seem to mostly use the 38 gauge star blade  and the  40 gauge triangular but I wanted to try a 42.  The place I have been using does not offer a 42.  I was wondering who you guys use?????  Thanks! bear_happy
Andrea

Grin and Grimace Pasadena, CA

I recently got some from Bobbie Ripperger from Beyond Basic Bears. She carries 42 and is a great person to deal with.

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Thx Stacey, this isn't strictly an 'ad' but do PM or e me for pricing.
I carry 36T & S, 38T&S, 40T, 42T, Pinch & Crown.
You can read about them & their different uses on
http://www.fosterneedleusa.com/prd/index.html
42s aren't typically carried: the smaller the needle the greater the (wholesale) needle price.
Minimum order from Fosters is boxes of 1000 so it's an investment to keep many in stock.
They make more that I'd like to carry but sell them to only big commercial concerns: I'll keep pressuring them—sooner or later they'll give up and sell them to me!

Board footer