Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I know my news isn't nearly as big as Kim Whitlock's but here goes... In about 2 weeks or so, I am MOVING TO FLORIDA! This has been in the works for some time but just has finally pretty much been set in place....

Sorry I haven't been on TT much lately (I am dealing with a lot right now and haven't made any bears since my last one).... but you girls are always in my thoughts and if anyone ever needs to talk, I am only a PM or email away  ;)

Wish me luck on my new adventure!!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Oh my.... GOOD luck , I hope this is a happy move for you. Sounds like fun and you know we are here thinking of you and sending you well wishes. May GOD watch over you and give you a safe and happy move, may HE bring new friends to your life and make your new home safe and comfortable. Let us know how it goes.

Bear Hugs Jodi Falk

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Hi Kim!  It's so good to see you here!  I'm SO happy for you.... that is SO great!  I see sunny skies and NO SNOW in Miss Kim-Bee's future!!!!!  You can always come visit me in Ohio in January if you need a good snow fix!   bear_wub  :dance:  :hug:

Kim Basta

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Kim and I both live in Ohio !!!  So you could hit both of us at once with a snow ball !!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Good luck Kim  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ok ladyfriend,

Who?
What?
Why?
Where-in Florida

We need a few more details here..........

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Wow Kim, how exciting.  :dance:  :dance:  What part of Florida?

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Oh, you'll love Florida! It's beautiful and sunny and warm. I've been in many different places on vacation in Florida. If you want a day at the beach don't go to the popular beaches. Go to one of the secluded islands. They're gorgeous. We went to a few. Amelia Island is one I remember vividly...found a ton of beautiful seashells. At the popular beaches all the seashells are picked over. Enjoy your new life in Florida!!

-Eliza

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I'm sure you will enjoy Flordia. Warm weather and beautiful water..... go girl!  bear_grin

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hi Kim,

Good luck with your move. It will be nice having another bear maker in Florida. What part are you moving to?

Hugs,

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Wow...big move. Hope you have a smooth transition. Much good luck on your adventure in moving.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, Kim, that is big news!!  Much good luck with the move and I hope you have a terrific life there!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Kim nice to see you on here again! I hope your move goes as smoothly as it can. (I've moved enough to know there will be hiccups_I just hope they are little ones!) bear_flower  Enjoy sunny Florida!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Where are you moving in Florida?  That's great news!  I hope you'll be close to me.  Let me know if I can help with any questions.  Good luck with the move!  Welcome to FL! :dance:

Like Dilu said, where, why and when?   bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Well, probably within the next two weeks to a month bear_original depends on how things work out bear_original

I will be moving to Cocoa which is about 1/2 hr from Mickey Mouse bear_original

Why? BECAUSE I HATE SNOW!! LMAO...  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Thank you girls for all the well wishes!! I truly apreciate them!!! bear_original

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Good Luck with your new adventure!!  Keep us posted if you can bear_flower   PA will miss you bear_sad , but your bears totally have that Colorful Sunny Florida thing going on  bear_laugh   

:hug:  :hug:
~Chrissi

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

How exciting - I can see you in what I imagine Florida to be like!!!

Have a wonderful time in your new life!
Danni

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

What a great new adventure Kim.  It should be a blast living in the warmth  bear_thumb

teddylinks Teddy Links

Hehe I think I could do with a move there myself from cold, wet Scotland! bear_happy I hope you love it there Kim and that it turns out to be a great move for you! bear_laugh

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Good luck Kim!!!
hope your move goes well  bear_original
Send us some pics of your new home when you can  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:dance:  :dance: LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:  :dance:

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Hi Kim,

good luck with your move. I down here in Florida too.

Should you ever come to the Palm Beach area, please let me know and we might be able to meet in person.

Hugs,
Marion bear_original

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hey Kim, good luck with your move and enjoy the sunshine  :dance:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Catherine
x

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Good Luck Kim!!  Cocoa is a place you can live   bear_grin  I wanna move there bear_original

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wow! - how wonderful for you Kim.
Best of luck with the move and all the very best for your new life in Florida.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Pages:

Board footer