Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi,
I saw on one of the other posts a mention of ebay pulse - where you can see the highest number of watchers for items.
Offf I went to ebay - searched the help and then did a general help -
So now I know what it does
I know that people are listing the silliest things to get a record amount of watchers eg a piece of A4 paper with the word pooh on it and a silly sock monster thingy

But can I find the ebay pulse to get into it ??  No!!
So now at my wits end and quite disappointed in myself for not finding it I am Pleading for help from all you knowledgable beary people out there

Please!Please! Can someone help me find it in UK Ebay

I do hope someone out there can help me - I will be eternally grateful
(Bee in bonnet syndrome otherwise :o( )
Hugs
Anne R
Starlite Bears

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Anne,
I did a google, is this what you're looking for http://pulse.ebay.co.uk/
cheers, Denise.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

If I am not mistaken, this link should take you right to the eBay UK pulse listings for artist bears....

http://pulse.ebay.co.uk/Artist_W0QQsacatZ389

And this for e Bay USA

http://pulse.ebay.com/Artist_W0QQsacatZ3902

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi Denise,
Thankyou :D, Thankyou :D
You have saved my sanity I can now spend even more time checking out categories and  items - you see my daughter will be getting married next year and she is continually looking for little things for the event just now - this is such a help!!
Thank you sooo much!!
Grateful Hugs :)

Thank you too Kim - I think you are wonderful - and super smart knowing where to look :D

Anne R
Starlite Bears

Hudson, Ohio

Hi Anne!  Actually, I wasn't even aware of the whole eBay pulse thing until just a couple of days ago either!

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Thaks yall..I didnt know about it either...Winney

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I see that we have some new members, I apologise for not being up on things  Miss Ann your avatar girl is so adorable, welcome welcome
Now you're going to tell me that you've been here 3 weeks, right?  Sigh....it is hard to keep up here

Denise, welcome- to you too....I am envious of you ladies from Australia and New Zeland- our summer is over and yours is just begining.  We had ice for the past 2 nights!

hope you have wonderful weather.....and no fires.....Your little guy is cute, look forward to your work

Winney- I'm still looking for my pulse....let alone e-bays :/
Dilu:P

Hudson, Ohio
Dilu wrote:

I'm still looking for my pulse....let alone e-bays :/
Dilu:P

Dilu--- you are too funny! 

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Hehehehe Dilu you are funny

I didn't know about the Ebay Pulse either, thanks I have learn't something new today

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Anne,
I didn't know about Pulse either, as they say you learn something new everyday!!
We have something in common my daughter is also getting married next year, I think "I" might elope to somewhere else, might be easier on the mother of the bride!!! I'd forgotten what was involved trying to organise a wedding...goodluck I hope it all goes smoothly!!

Cheers,
Denise.

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Dilu,
You gave me a good laugh!! and thanks for the welcome. I'm sure glad it doesn't get that cold over here...I love the warm weather, bring on Summer!!!
Stay warm & keep safe,
bearhugs,
Denise.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Sounds like I got everyone interested in eBay Pulse bear_original  Glad to see people have come to your aid Anne - I haven't been online now... so I couldn't have helped.

Thanks,
Danni

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi again,
Yes I have now used ebay pulse multiple times - it is fun as one of the guys I work with would say 'wonderful market research tool!'
I am really enjoying being a member of this group - thank you all :D
Hugs
Anne R
Starlite Bears

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Yes Denise
I can really not remember my own wedding arrangements - long story some gaps in memory - or could even be senior moments :lol:
However I am having such fun too - yesterday went to a wedding show was inundated with leaflets and WOW!! everything cost so much - my daughter and her fiancee are paying for most things but there are some things like dress and flowers I am getting involved in .
Collina - my daughter has set ideas on what she wants but I just love her thoughts - she wants a wedding cake in the shape of a castle and I will be doing bears for additional interest!!
Anyway sorry becoming a bore -Ido hope that arrangements go smoothly for your daughter when available please share pictures :)
Hugs
Anne R
Starlite Bears

Board footer