Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Sue Ann and Shelli,

Check out the Tips and Techniques for pics of my auction piece.  I goofed and listed it under the wrong category.   Shows how much I post!   Must be amateur night!!!   

Wanda

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website
Shelli wrote:

Awesome work, Wanda.  I love your little cubs so much.

Can somebody tell me more about this charity auction to which you refer?  Thanks!

Shelli,

Ronald McDonald House Charities' mission is to provide comfort, support, and respite for families of seriously ill children in a compassionate and home-like environment.  This is done through the operation of the Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald House Family Rooms at medical centers.  They also enhance the lives of children by awarding grants to programs that directly benefit children.

The Houses provide a safe haven offering all the comforts of home away from home.  They convey an atmosphere of compassion without the need for details.  Patients state it is a joyand lifting of spirits to come "home" after long, difficult days and nights at the hospital.  The clamness and beauty of it all helps them through another difficult day.

The auction is October 23 at Albany, NY and anyone desiring more info can contact Lori Emory at 518-438-2655 during the week.  This is a free will donation and documentation will be returned as to the price your bear brings at auction for tax purposes.  I try to donate each year as I work with two people who have had to use the House during difficult times.

Wanda

Board footer