Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

If you have been making or collecting or somehow involved with bears for 25 years or more, please contact me or ABC (www.abcunlimitedproductions.com). If you have received a form from ABC, please complete and return it. We're trying to collect information and photos from longstanding community members to share at our birthday party in October. There's no money, no commitment -- all you have to do is fill out the form so we can put it in a book and people can look at it at the party.

Of course, if you want to come, we'll give you a rose, announce your name, and gush about your long commitment to teddy bear artistry and preservation. And we'd love to have you.

Thanks!
Mindy

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very cool, and I'm so happy to read that this incredibly talented and important group of folks at the very core of this industry will be specially honored for all their contributions, without which none of us newer arrivals would be here.

You're talking about an event at Octobearfest upcoming, in Schaumburg?

Please post dates and times if/when applicable!

Thanks, Mindy.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Hi Mindy,

I know a lady here in the UK who should be included, but I don't think she maintains a presence on the internet.  Pamela Howells is a wonderful lady who has designed teddy bears for many years.  I think she's an absolute inspiration and is still trading with her own line of teddy bears .. in fact she was exhibiting at the Hugglets show in London yesterday.  Pam designed for the Chiltern Toy Company whilst it was trading back in the 60's.  I've never come across Pam online, but if you think she would be appropriate for your 'quarter century club', I'd be happy to email her address to you.

Board footer