Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Hiya!!
Quite a few of you know that I have been trying to put plans into place to organise an artist-only bear event here in the UK.  Everything has been in place for months, I have simply been waiting for the venue to be able to confirm my booking.  It has taken months, but I have finally had it all confimred today so yippeee!!!  :dance:  I can finally get everything underway.  Unfortunately, their confirmation has coincided with me going back to my 'normal' job after the whole summer off!!!  However, I am ready and raring to go.
Lots of you who have contacted me about the event should begin hearing from me over the next week or two.  I have had so many people interested that it is going to take some time to get round to contacting everyone, so please do not worry if you don't hear immediately.
However, I just wanted to share this good news with you, as I have been so frustrated over the last couple of months, about not being able to move things on.
For those of you who don't recall previous conversations about this, please feel free to look at the website: www.teddybearartistevent.co.uk  The whole event is being organised to raise money for the British Heart Foundation.
Thanks for your patience guys - it should be full steam ahead from now on (except for having to go to work - doh!!).

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Wonderful Samantha!  Such a great cause and I know you'll plan a super event!

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

This is great news Samantha :dance:  the online form is coming up with an error when I try to send so I have emailed you.  bear_flower

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Fantastic news Samantha!!!  can't wait to hear more... bear_thumb

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

yey :clap:

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

so whos in?
i want to know ??? im considering this for my first show - first bear show anyway - i have had raggyrat lady stalls in my checkered past !

cat xxxx

Cheltenham, UK
Website

The enthusiasm is fantastic already!!! 
I haven't even finished inviting everyone yet - I'm trying to do it a few at a time so as not to get confused with too many people contacting me at once!!!!  We have a few TTers signed up!!!  Thanks for all your enthusiasm and support ladies - it certainly makes me feel like all the hard work is worth it!!! bear_flower

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I am signed up...I am so excited...I can't wait..I am planning my contest entry already....HMMMMMMM...thinking cap on....

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

iv just signed up toooo, cant wait to loose my bear fair cherry!!!!
10 months and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

Me too,I am signed up,looking forward to it .....

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Ooohh ,I'm so glad I won't be the only one "doing it" for the first time !!!   :crackup:  :crackup:
I'm already planning the stand , the deco's , the comp' entry , the raffle  piece , the bears , the journey ............................
Seriously , I am mega-thrilled to be a part of it all  bear_smile  Thank You Samantha  bear_flower  bear_flower
Expect dumbo questions from me oh-seasoned ones!   bear_rolleyes
Ruth

Cheltenham, UK
Website

Everything is moving along nicely.  We have got some FAB artists signed-up already!!! (including quite a few TTers!!) I have begun updating the exhibitor list on the website, so take a look if you are interested to see who is going to be there - www.teddybearartistevent.co.uk  Over half the stalls have been spoken for at this moment, and the replies are still coming in thick and fast!!! 
I am almost at the end of my list of people to invite - if anyone out there would like to be considered for a stall, please fill in the online form, or contact me personally.
It has been really refreshing to see that people are ready and willing to try something new.  A lot of people seem excited to try one of the new stall set-ups, and it will be fun to see what people make of their stalls on the day.  I must admit I am feeling rather excited about it all.  The first event will definitely be a case of 'see what happens', but if we don't try, we will never know!! bear_thumb

Board footer