Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi! everyone. I just thought if anyone is interested in making a Holloween Bear Challange for the month of October? I would like to invite you all to participate. It would be very much interesting what we come up with. Any thing goes. It would be due the 31 of October.
I have seen some wonderful & beautiful creations and they are awsome! Maybe we would be able to see all the creations we make in a special Holiday Show Case here in our forum. Please let me know Ok!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  to all.

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Hi Mary,
Sounds like fun to me! We don't usually get to celebrate Halloween "Down Under" too much, so it will be fun to be involved in festivities of the "spooky" kind.
Now ghouls, ghosts or goblins....so many options for this one!

Mel

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Yes Yes Yes!!! I have sold all of my Halloween/ fall bears of my own creation, and I love to decorate my home with them. I'm planning to make some for my upcoming show Schaumburg and I can decorate with them in the mean time! I'm enthusiastically in!

jude P.F.A.T.T. Cottage
Belding Michigan

Count me in...I've been mulling over a haloween bear for about 2 weeks now and this will give me the incentive to finally get off my butt and just do it. bear_grin

Jude

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

I'd love to join in, I just created this little mini bear called Pumpkin, can't wait to see all the other creations, I'm trying to type this with my cat's tail in the way on the keyboard, guess she wants to see all the bears too  bear_happy

Hugs
catherine
x

pumpkin3.jpg

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi! Welcome with lots of: :hug:  :hug: s
Mel, bear_flower Tami bear_flower Jude bear_flower & Catherine bear_flower  I am happy to know that you are willing to make this happen!  I know that alot of our artists are very busy preparing for shows. But this can happen little by little. bear_original
Who knows maybe your holloween creation will become famous in a published magazine. Catherine your  little pumkin is just sooooo...beautiful & your kitty probably want to participate too, can be an inspiration making him black with your bear. Hope more get interested in this challenge, Its just so exciting to see different levels of creations in our forum.  :hug:  :hug:

clare14 Country Bears
England

I'd love to also Mary, I just finished one of mine today, I'll show you a picture tomorrow!!   bear_wub

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Welcome Clare, bear_flower  :hug: I will look forward to seeing it. I started working on mine and will post it as soon as I am through. :hug:  :hug: I will try checking everyday to see who else joins.We still have alot of time.

Milford Ohio

I love your little "Pumpkin", Catherine! So cute!!!

Teddy09328 Esche B�r

The idea is great. And we advise who made which Teddy?

jude P.F.A.T.T. Cottage
Belding Michigan

Well my halloween challange is cut out and partially sewn but I've never done a challenge here before...do we post the pic as soon as we are done or do we have to wait till the deadline?  And do we post in this thread?

mini hugs,

Jude

clare14 Country Bears
England

Ok, here's mine as promised...

small_prims_051.jpg
small_prims_045.jpg

Spooky and Salam the cat, a smaller prim pair, hope you like them!!   bear_original

K Pawz Guest

Count me in!! I will post pictures of my Halloween Chiuahau early next week!

Hugs,
Krista

Milford Ohio

I love this little well loved pair. Great hat, great face, and great cat!

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Phantom-4-standing.jpgPhantom-2-with-mask.jpgHere is mine
Hugs
Gail

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Clare  bear_flower and Gail bear_flower   They are both beautiful and very interesting  :hug:  :hug:

K Pawz Guest

Okay so here she is...Angel a realistic lifesize Chihuaua who is made from imported Belgian Plush! Angel will be on eBay later today, this is her halloween costume, but she also has many pink accessories for after the holidays! I love her to pieces and am so happy with how she has turned out.

Hugs,
Krista
AngelTTChallenge2.jpg
AngelTTchallenge1.jpg

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

wonderful bears Clare and Gail - love the black cat Clare bear_original  Krista your dog is incredible, sooo life like - I'm sure she'll fly away on Ebay.

Milford Ohio

Gail, I love your little cutie! His body fabric is great.

Krista, I believe this is your most realistic dog to date!!! I had to take a second look, thinking, "Oh I guess she wated to show of a costume she made for her pet." Darling!

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

HPIM0868.JPGHPIM0865.JPGGail,Wow!  bear_thumb he is just adorable,amazing  chiuahua creation! bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Here is my Holloween Bear too! bear_grin  :hug:  :hug:

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Keep them coming!  They are all just wonderful, at the end of this challenge in October, I want to give a suprise! to whom participated :hug:  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

I am joining this challenge, just sewing one at the moment that I want to be one.  I don't find halloween bears easy - I tried last year but wasn't happy with any outcomes so it will be a challenge for me.

Clare and Gail your bears are brilliant.   Krista that dog is fantastic (sure it isn't a real one dressed up?).   Mary yours is so cute too and love his jumper.

Warm wishes
Pauline

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Wonderfully spooky bears everyone!!! :dance:
My goodness Krista!! I thought that Chihuaua was REAL!!!!!
Wendy

K Pawz Guest

Awesome Creations everyone!!! Love them all to bits!

Hugs,
Krista

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What fun creations!  I don't know if I'll have time to join in, but I'll give it some thought.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's spooky bears either way!!  :dance:

Board footer