Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Welcome Pauline bear_flower ,look forward to seeing your beautiful bear too! :hug:  :hug:

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Paula it would be wonderful  to get to see one of your Holloween bears too!, sure hope you get a chance to make one. Little by Little and it can be any size shape,and material make bear_smile  it however your heart desires. :hug:
Whenever you are ready you are very welcome! And if you can't don't worry enjoy the ones that will be created. I am just getting around to finish a clown bear for that challenge. Everybody who is interested is welcome and I wish that all you  sell all your creations so people can enjoy them for Holloween and many holiday years to come. :hug:  :hug:

Kelly Blondheart
Colorado Springs, Colorado

Widder1A.jpgI'll do it, I already sold one Halloween piece, but I was going to do a couple other fun ideas anyway...here is my first one that just sold.

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Mary
Your bear is just so whimsical and I love the tongue sticking out!!! Everyones work is so unique- kudos to all
Hugs
Gail bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi! Kelly jump aboard! bear_flower  and create another beautiful Holloween Bear as the one you did and sold. He is beautiful with all his holloween assesories bear_thumb  :hug:
Yes Gail everyone works so differently,yours are way beautiful, thats why there is so much diversity among so many talented bear artist.
Thank You Gail for liking my bear. I am  trying  my best to make them look nice. :hug:  :hug:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Okay here is my Contribution to Halloween bears, I was already making this little fellow when the challenge came about!!
~Ichabod~~ the Headless Horseman from the Legend of Sleepy Hollow

3.5 Inches stem to toes!!
I listed him on Ebay today!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … :IT&ih=007

Ichabod1.JPG

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Oh Wow! Kathy he is just sooooooo...beautifuly tiny with his little horse. bear_wub  He will sure be a seller I wish you the best of luck on E-bay.  I cannot imagine my bears being on E-bay,maybe some day when I learn how to put them in for sale and know what to put in their questions. Still have a long way to learn though, so much reading to get everthing right. I have never sold my bears yet. Well, I did sell one 6 years ago to a little girl. Thank You for participating. :hug:  :hug:

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

These Halloween bears are looking fantastic, so different - very inspiring.
Mine is on the way, hopefully he'll be making a visit in the next day or so.

Keep them coming I say!

Mel

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

hubble12.12.jpghubble-10.10.jpgHello again.  I love everyone's halloween creations.  Here is my scary beary, I called him Hubble.  He has his blackbird mask, pumpkin treat bag and tasty halloween treats.  I really enjoyed this challenge and may have another go if I get time.

Warm wishes
Pauline

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Pauline  bear_flower he is just spooky looking with his mask and just beautiful without it, bear_thumb  bear_thumb  :hug:  :hug:

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

frankenweiner.jpgFrankenweiner
I actually made this guy last year but have never posted him on TT. He is made with short mohair that has been dyed with lime Koolaid. He is 7" tall. His heavy brow is needle felted with merino wool. Hubby drilled holes in the leather collar and dug out the nuts & bolts for the collar. He also contributed the spring for his tail.

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Oh My!  Nancy Frankeweiner is just adorable, bear_thumb  bear_thumb he sure is patched up like frankeinstien is sooooo...special.

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

I am in and here is my bear. His name is "Jester".000_1553.jpg
You guys have done a wonderful job bear_thumb  A very good idea  Mary bear_thumb
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Man!  Where is Amy Thornton  (Mutz Tootsz)???  She is the queen of Halloween!!!!!

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Gladys,  bear_flower Thank You! I am glad you liked the idea, Yours is just sooo... beautiful too. bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Aren't they all fantastic :dance: I just  bear_wub them all and happy to know that they are being shipped to new homes too. I am sure that every bear will find a new home especially in the month of October.

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi Laura,  bear_flower Amy Thorton (MutzTootz) probably hasn't seen the Holloween Challenge. She probably doesn't remember me either I send her in the mail a sample stitch also years ago. I remember her way back in the Ediinburgh Forum years ago. She was then creating a terrier.  I personally don't know her but would like to someday meet her. She is a very special  bear_wub ing person to many and bye now a master pro in making her teddies.  Please invite her Ok,I would love to see one of her creations here.

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

Okay, I'll play....
halloweenbearTT.jpg

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Oh My! Jennifer  bear_thumb  bear_thumb he is just soooooooootiny,cute,adorable,with all his asesaries,You did a great job in all 3 pieces. I say "little things bring big surprised rewards"  Can things be put into the little box? Does it open?:love:  :hug:  :hug:

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

pumpkinpie002-11.jpgshield your eyes!!!
this is my halloween offering... pumkin pie... i cheated really, he was born in aug and he popped in this months tbci mag!!
great bears u guys xxxxxxxxx

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website
Kiddo wrote:

Can things be put into the little box? Does it open?:love:  :hug:  :hug:

Thank you! Yes, the box opens. I got it unfinished and stained it with a light coating inside and out. I made the bear to fit inside the box for shipping along with the pumpkin. I have to remove the hat.

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Oh! Wow! Kim bear_flower  he is beautifully colorful in orange I love his expression on his face  just amazing little  bear_thumb  bear_thumb You sure won't have him for long,someone surely will adopt him too. :hug:  :hug:

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Here's my Halloween boy, Artemus.

Artemus_Small.jpg

Teddy09328 Esche B�r

Artemus is very sweet. I love his face bear_wub

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Patty bear_flower  he is just adorable,I like his sweet inocient expression looking straight at you! You did a wonderful job bear_thumb  bear_thumb  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Okay, everybody!!!  Our Quy has set up a Halloween section in the Challenge Gallery, so everyone who has posted a creation in this thread, upload your photo to the gallery.  YEA!!!

Board footer