Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Thank You Quy and Sue! bear_thumb   bear_wub I got so excited when I saw Krista chihuahua and I was getting in here to comunicate to everyone :clap: Now they can all be together for the world to see such awsome! creations by all such talented Bear Artists :dance:  :hug:  :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Cute Halloween creations.... I want to post my Halloween Sweety also, is this where I post her???

Here is "Taffy" as Witchy Poo
taf05.jpg

OOOpppppps
after I posted her here..............I found the Challenge Gallery!!!

Kelly Blondheart
Colorado Springs, Colorado

Battina.jpgGinger.jpgGhost-5.jpgWell my next Halloween pieces aren't bears...but this is "Ghost" and a gingerbread man!

Edit:  And I finished Battina this morning!

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Wow!  Great looking bears, everyone!!!  And I love all the accessories!!!!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Witch_Hazel3.jpg

I just posted two halloween bears.  One is already sold, but the large one is going on ebay tomorrow.

hugs,

Brenda

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Kelly  bear_flower and Brenda bear_flower and Tami bear_flower  All these  are just adorable, bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb thank you for participating.

jude P.F.A.T.T. Cottage
Belding Michigan

witch.jpgwitch3.jpgwitch2.jpgFinally took some pics of my Halloween Challnge Fairy.  Hope you all like her.  I've posted her in the Challenge Gallery and in the Friends gallery with the Sassy Sisters.  I'd love if you all take a look and let me know your thoughts.

mini hugs,

Jude

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Oh Jude bear_flower  :hug:  she is adorable orange holloween butterfly bear. bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Here's my Halloween themed bear, LENORA DUDGEON.  A fun challenge!

LenoraTTHalloweenChallenge.jpg

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Oh Shelli, fabulous!  And I love the voodoo doll!!!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

It would be so awesome to have all of these lovely Halloween Bears in my collection!!!  They are all so wonderful and different. I'll be working on mine today since I am not teaching. Fun fun fun!!! I'm also working on a Halloween doll.

Kelly Blondheart

Dscn1331.jpgI had to do more!  bear_tongue

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Bears088.JPGBears093.JPGblondheart bear_flower  your bear is beautiful. bear_flower  bear_flower   bear_thumb  bear_thumb
I am sharing my monster bear, Hope you like him?

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Inci-1.1.jpgLove everyone's bears, they are all brilliant.  Mary how did you fix the teeth on your bear, it is great.

Anyway I just thought I would show you Croak and Incey by my daughter Charlotte, the first bear since March from her as she has been working away for the summer.  I think he is really cute, I had a lot of fun photographing this set for her.

Warm wishes
Pauline

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Pauline  thank you for you compliment! Sorry I did not answer right awayt,wasn't on the computor.
Here is my answerI opened the mouth on face ,turned it over and sewed it on the wrong side with nylon thread then turned it over again.
You little green one is just beautiful bear_thumb  and spike,  bear_thumb he is very unique and special. You will sure sell him right away! :hug:  :hug:

Kelly Blondheart

Thank you Mary!  Yours is so creative, I had a good laugh at those teeth!

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Loki-2A.jpgLoki-1.jpgHi Mary , Everybody , I hope it's ok for me to put in a picture of my little Halloween mini bear Loki .
He is 7cm tall standing , made from two different black cashmeres ; on the limbs the UPV has mini gold flecks .
He is a new long-skinny limbed design . The bat on his Treat bag is appliqued Ultrasuede , and inside he can keep his
slice of pumpkin pie ! I really enjoyed making him
Ruth  bear_smile

Kelly Blondheart

He is really sweet Ruth!  I love black bears.

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Thank you Kelly !  bear_original  The worst bit about the black bears is getting a really good light to sew them in !  bear_grin
Mini Hugs , Ruth

Julie Julie Shepherd
Website

Hi everyone,

I'm really enjoying all these Halloween creations so I thought I would share mine.

His name is Tyler (and he is on the cover of Teddy Bear Club International this month!!!)

TT_Halloween_3.jpg

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

He's got definite "cover star" looks Julie !  bear_wub 
Ruth   bear_smile

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi All.
I did indeed miss this thread. I even missed Laura's emial when she PM.ed me. I was in the middle of Fiscal Year End at my job, working lots of overtime & the last thing I wanted to look at at the end of the day was a computer.

Thanks for all the praise you guys.....and Mary I do remember you from the E Classroom!

Well lets see what I can come up with for this Challenge.

Here is Katty Wumpus.
Katty_Wumpus.jpg
a spooky little kitty.

And then there is Tabboo
Taboo.jpg

& Archie & Clawd
Archie__Clawd.jpg

I will upload a few more when I get some more time. So BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Halloween!
Amy

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi! sorry I haven't been able to answer back
Kelly ! bear_flower I am glad I made you laugh! :hug: :hug: 
Ruth! bear_flower  of course you are welcome to join, Your black bear is very special  bear_thumb hope others will before the end of Oct. Wonderful Creations! Wow bear_thumb  :hug:  :hug:
Julie !:rose:  your is also very special  bear_thumb  :hug:  :hug:
Amy! bear_flower  bear_flower  its been many years I am glad you remember me  bear_original  and your creations are all you represent with all  your heart and soul very special  to many ! bear_thumb  Mutz's Tootsz indeed  Whom I admire & you are very special to many  too:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Well, I really wanted to join in with this challenge, but had to bear in mind that my bear wouldn't be available for sale until AFTER halloween, so I haven't been overt with my use of the theme, but couldn't resist a little playing a little colourful mischief with this panda bear ... so, please meet 'Hocus Pocus' ...

HocusPocus3.jpg

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Cornelius Crow
MHuggington-BHalloweenpageBAOCornel.jpg
MHuggington-BCorneliusCrowCornelius.jpg

Board footer