Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

Great work, everyone -- thanks for sharing! Isn't it neat how everyone interprets the same theme differently? Very cool. We have not been much in the Halloween spirit here -- it's been too warm, the leaves haven't changed, and there's been too much work -- but this definitely helped me get in the mood!

Mindy

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

LOVE all the bears and friends everyone!!!! :dance:  :dance:
I hope skeleten ted doesnt glow in the dark? now that would be scary.
When I was about 18 I went with girlfriends to the royal easter show in Adelaide. A couple of us went on the ghost train. Something touched me and gave me a fright. When the train pulled up outside they had to prise me  out from under the seat to huge laughter from the waiting crowd. :redface:  bear_grin

Tami I so wish I was made of money. Your Golden Ted is captivating bear_wub
Wendy

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

DSCF0008.JPGHere is Xanda, all ready for a Spooky Halloween !!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

witchypoo.JPGHalloween is not real big in Australia.   But her is my girl, meet Witchypoo :crackup:

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Mindy! Thank You! for stopping bye and taking the time to see such beautiful creations for this challenge. Yes! its incredible how everyone has different ways to interpet a theme. I have always thought"No two heads are alike, we are all unique & special in ourself being" :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Seamore, bear_flower  Xanda and your felted witchy are both beautiful too! bear_thumb  ,thanks for participating. :hug:  :hug:
And Karen bear_flower  your Wtchypoo is also very nicely created, bear_thumb felting is alot of work. :hug:  :hug:
Thanks for participating in this challenge. Almost over. :hug:

Board footer