Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Ok, I have an idea.
How about I quote a favorite saying from a movie and you try to guess what movie it is from. Whoever has the first correct answer can write their favorite quote down for us to guess. Alrighty!
Here is mine:
I would rather have had one breath of her hair.... one kiss of her mouth....one touch of her hand.
Than an eternity with out it....one......

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Guessing... City of Angels?  Nic Cage?

K Pawz Guest

City of Angels!!!

Hugs,
Krista

K Pawz Guest

You got is Shell

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Did I?  I'll wait for Roxanne to confirm. bear_happy

Odessa, Tx

Yeppers! Your right Shelli  bear_flower  :clap:
Your turn!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Okay... hmmm...  I'm torn between something that people will probably get right away, and something totally obscure that might stop this thing dead in its tracks.  In the spirit of keeping the thread moving along, I think I'll go easy on you guys.  Although it occurs to me that we ARE playing on the internet, and you could all be a bunch of morality-free, cheating cads, looking up the answers via Google no matter what I put down!

:)

Anyhoos... here's mine:

I want my two dollars!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

We use this one all the time, Shell!!  :crackup:  :crackup:

A Cusack Classic: Better off Dead (It's got raisins in it. You like raisins.) bear_grin

I'll put mine out here when you confirm bear_happy

:hug:
~Chrissi

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Yuppers, that's it!  BETTER OFF DEAD:  A classic if ever there was one.  "It's pure snow!"  "Buck up, little trooper."  "I want my two dollars!"  And how about those Howard Cosell wannabee street racers?  That movie cracks me up. 

You're it, Chrissi!

PS  Don't you just love John Cusack?  He's maybe my biggest, longest-running celebrity crush of all time.

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Goodness Shelli,
That's an oldie, but a goodie- I'd forgotten about that movie and John's effort in it till you mentioned it....that paper boy is still one of the funniest skits ever!

Shelli wrote:

PS  Don't you just love John Cusack?  He's maybe my biggest, longest-running celebrity crush of all time.

adore him!  Serendipity is one of my all time favorite movies...he's a doll  bear_wub

Ok, so how about this one......

"This one, this one right here. This was my dream, my wish. And it didn't come true. So I'm taking it back. I'm taking them all back. "

bear_laugh
~Chrissi

Sydney

Another classic- Sean Astin "The Goonies" I think, will wait and see if my memory serves me!

BINGO!  A young Corey Feldman, as Mouth, in the wishing well.

Now you're it Melissa bear_original

~Chrissi

Sydney

Right movie! Wrong adventurer- now I know I'm fading with age...

How about:

"You know Bennett, you don't even count, if you disappeared for ever it wouldn't make a difference, you may as well not even exist at this school!"

Hope it's not too obscure, but we were having a debate on classic movies the other day and this one was a hot topic!

Happy guessing,
Mel.

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Omigosh! Sounds so familiar...why can't I think of it? Maybe it will come to me.....

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I'm stumped!

Sydney

Here's a little clue- it's a classic "Brat Packer" movie with alot of eighties favourites.... all at the height of their game!

bear_laugh  Good one! ...someone will get this one today for sure  bear_thumb

~Chrissi

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

I'm not totally sure but is it "pretty in pink" bear_wacko

Odessa, Tx

Can I play again?? Is it "Breakfast Club?"

Sydney

And the right one is "Breakfast Club", Chloe had some of the right actors, but wrong flick- Congrats Roxanne: your it!
I just watched this one for the first time in 15 years, I forgot how young they actually all were...it really is one of "those" movies  bear_tongue

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

I was just coming back to say "The breakfast club" Pretty in pink was one of the songs from the film.  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko
It's been a long day!!! bear_grin

Sydney

Both classics though- what ever happened to Molly?

Odessa, Tx

Yea! Oh I know, and they have all gone on to do pretty well with their lives too.
How about this one.
Life moves pretty fast. If you dont stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.

Sydney

bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  I know this one too! But I'll have to leave it to someone else to have a go, I love this one - you guys have got great movie taste!

Board footer