Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Summer5 Pawssibles
Loon Lake, Saskatchewan

sunrise2.jpgsunrise4.jpgI WAS UP EARLY THIS MORNING, OF COURSE ENJOYING THAT WONDERFUL COFFEE I LOVE SO MUCH.  I LOOKED OUT THE LIVING ROOM WINDOW AND THIS IS WHAT I SAW...THE CHANGE IN SKY HAPPENED IN JUST A MATTER OF MINUTES.

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Beautiful

Hugs,
Melanie

Summer5 Pawssibles
Loon Lake, Saskatchewan

Hi, glad you enjoyed the sunrise.  Soaking up each one I can right now.  We are packing to go to the West Coast , ie. Vancouver, B.C. for the winter.  We don't come back to the lake house until April.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gorgeous!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Lovely, lovely, lovely!  You know I'm a big sky fanatic!   bear_wub  It reminds me of a great big work in progress... constantly being painted with a humungous paintbush!   :dance:

Kim Basta

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  thanks for sharing that awesome view
Lynette

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Beautiful pictures Jo, it has to be the best part of the day sunrise and the dawn chorus.

Summer5 Pawssibles
Loon Lake, Saskatchewan

Thanks everyone for taking a peek and placing a comment.  We spend half a year at the lake and the other half at the west coast, so my beautiful lake sunrises are coming to a close for this year.  Right now I am packing and getting ready to leave for coast.  Time flys....

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

How beautiful ! thanks a lot for sharing !!  :hug:

Board footer