Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Kilde Posts: 186

This is our new 9 week old puppy dog, called Mille  bear_wub  bear_wub I don't know if you know the breed but she is a terrier - a "Dansk/Svensk Gaardhund" which means Danish/Swedish Farm Dog. We have 3 other dogs (2 Rottweiler/German Shephard mix and 1 Bichon Frisé) and they all get along just fine. The only one who is NOT happy right now is the cat ("oh noooo.....not another one!"  bear_grin )

Its VERY hard to sew bears with a puppy in the house!  :crackup: I only get to do some sewing when she sleeps  bear_original

She is so much fun and we all love her - especially our daughter who will very soon be bald if Mille continues to eat her hair!  :crackup:

Thanks for looking  bear_happy

HPIM0616.jpg
HPIM0617.jpg
HPIM0610.jpg
Millepterassen.jpg

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Ah, a sweet little thing!  I see she is into hairdressing already!!!

Hugs

Marilyn

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Ahhhhhhhhh what a cute baby !! And a cute kid too !!!! bear_grin

Spiracy Hvalsø

Aww how cute bear_original  bear_wub and a lovely name you gave her, my dog a ruby coloured Cocker Spaniel is named Mille too  bear_thumb  bear_grin

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures  !

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh how sweet, YES it is hard to get anything done with a puppy in the house!  bear_grin

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Awww, Millie is so cute...and so is your daughter. I don't know the breed you mentioned. Kinda looks like a Jack Russell face. I'm intrigued, though by her coloring. It's very interesting that she's pure white except for her face...is that a trait of this breed? She's very cute.

K Pawz Guest

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub awwwww she is adorable, thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Krista

Kilde Posts: 186

Thanks, I'm glad you like her - she really is a sweet little thing  bear_wub

Marlys, she is not all white - on her left side she has 3 black spots, they just don't show on the pics. I just found out that she is not a terrier but a pinscher  :redface: I think the reason why we (and the Swedes) call them Danish/Swedish farm dogs is because they used to breed them at farms and used them to catch rats and mice - they still do actually....

They have also been used as circus dogs as they are very intelligent and learn very fast.

They are usually basically white with black and/or brown colours and spots. Jack Russells have a different type of coat - and a very different temperament, I think! A Danish/Swedish is very gentle, fun and happy and a perfect family dog.

Ok, I'll stop rambling about my puppy now... bear_whistle  bear_grin

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

Very cute....( child and dog) It does look like a Jack Russell , My Jack Russell is all white except for her right ear, her ear is tan. There very smart dogs. Very active!!! They want to chew all the time , and she is 3 years old. So get lots of chew toys.   louise

Board footer