Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

- Looking for sports bears -- either bears doing sports or representing a sports team. Send a photo, caption, contact info by January 2. Please don't violate anybody's trademarks to participate in this!

- Need someone to design a baby bear or animal. Not dressed like a baby, but of realistic baby/toddler proportions (big head and eyes, etc -- but not anime). Doesn't have to be a realistic cub/kitten/puppy/whatever, just have the look of a baby of that species. Deadline Feb 1. Update: This one's filled, thanks!

- Anyone who can tell me about designing a baby animal (challenges, how it's different), please PM me at: mkinsey<at>madavor<dot>com.

- Looking for pix of baby animals and spring animals -- lambs and such -- for a "spring fling" overview. Flowers good, too. Deadline Feb. 1.

- Tribute to Tiny Teddies is back! Send pix, captions, contact info by Feb. 1.

- Take pictures of your holiday decorations NOW and submit them for publication LATER. I want to do a feature about decorating next year. Send any tips about decorating with bears, too.

For photo submissions, if it helps, use the form on our Web site:
http://www.teddybearandfriends.com/foru … owtopic=13

K Pawz Guest

Emailed you Mindy!! I would love to tell you about the challenges of designing baby animals vice their adult counter parts.

Hugs,
Krista

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

oohh!!  Thats great!  I'll be sure to send you some pics and details for the tribute to tiny teddies by 1st Feb.   bear_thumb

By the way, I just got my copy of the latest TB&F and I LOVE the 12 days of christmas piece - its brilliant!!!

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

Another opportunity: I’m talking about sports and sport bears in the Mar/Apr issue, so I want a pattern for a sort of “action” bear. It might have extra joints, armature, a yes/no mechanism – something that would make it more active and poseable than a normal teddy. The deadline is Jan. 2. PM me at mkinsey<at>madavor.com for more info. (Sorry, I'm getting LOTS of spam so have to be careful about posting my e-mail address.)

Mindy

Update 11/15: This one's filled; thanks!

Board footer