Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

JanetandBears Janet Ann Anderson and Bears
Breckenridge, CO
Website

The local newspaper was very interested in my library display when I called them today. 

So I am writing a press release and emailing it .  They will get it in the paper this week.
      Hopefully, this will bring even more people in to see, read and be introduced to the Teddy
      Bear world.  This was a big effort  so I want to spread the word so it will be
      seen by many people.  This library is a very active one with classes going and other
      activities.   Plus this was a big beautiful case to work with and I enjoyed doing it very
      much.

I hope this will encourage more of you to try new things to get in the public eye.  I was a
      hestitant to call but newpapers and others media are anxious to get some interesting
      positive information to talk about.  They were very receptive. 

Any more ideas on how I can get this display seen?

Janet

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Wow! That is wonderful, Janet!

Perhaps you could contact the local schools.... send your press release to them.... it would be an educational experience for the kids to see it or maybe the schools would put it in their weekly newletter if they have one. We can never start molding new collectors too young!

Are there toy or gift shops in the area? You could put flyers in stores inviting folks to come and see the FREE (everyone likes 'free') exhibit.

Board footer