Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Well as many of you will know by now, yesterday was the British Bear Fair and Artist Awards.  I am very proud to say that I was lucky enough to win 1st prize in the two cateogories I was nominated in.  I think the plaques are really funky this year - they look great lit up!!!

100_1164.jpg

100_1163.jpg

I took lots of photos of the nominated bears.  However, they hadn't all been set up in the correct categories yet at the point when I took the pics - so don't worry if you see your bear in the wrong category in these photos - they were all in the right place by judging time!!!

100_1133.jpg

100_1134.jpg

100_1135.jpg

100_1136.jpg

100_1138.jpg

100_1139.jpg

100_1140.jpg

100_1143.jpg

100_1144.jpg

100_1145.jpg

100_1146.jpg

100_1147.jpg

100_1148.jpg

100_1149.jpg

100_1150.jpg

100_1151.jpg

Well done to all the nominees and winners!!!

There were some amazing bears there yesterday.  It was great to see some of Judi's bears 'in the fur' - they are absolutely stunning!!  I have to also mention Shelly's bunny and bear, which I particularly fell for - they are beautiful Shelly and your award was very well deserved.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Thanks for posting! All the bears look wonderful. Congratulations!!!!!!! you must be on cloud nine right now!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Great pictures, its lovely to see all the bears and congratulations, well done  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

It is great to see all the photos and congratulations to all  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:
Laurie :hug:

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Awww, look, there's Marmite bear_laugh I'm so proud, this is my first view of the table! Thanks a lot Samantha, and well done!

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

Wow what a wonderful selection  bear_wub  Congratulations Samantha and to everyone else who won or took part  :clap:  fantastic work :dance:

I would love to take part in this one year but as you have to actually attend the show to enter it makes it a bit tricky  bear_rolleyes

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Wow that's terrific!  Congratulations!!

/bearhugs,

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Samantha, bear_flower
Big congratulations to you on your fantastic awards and thank you so much for taking the time to post the photos - so nice to see all the lovely bears together!  I love your little bears on the snow - really sweet!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What fantastic, creative, imaginative work in all of those photos!  Big congrats to you, Samantha, and thanks so much for sharing!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Wow, what a lot of wonderful talent and difficult choices.  Thanks for sharing the pics.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Thanks for taking all the photos  :photo:   HUGE congratulations to all the winners, looks like it was a great show :)

Beary hugs
Catherine x

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Lovely pics Samantha, thank you and congratulations!  Such well deserved awards!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

what amazing entries!! Congratulations to you Samantha and everyone!!!!!!!!!!

I quite liked the bear in the corner of category 8, a bear in a carriage with two polars pulling, was that supposed to be the Narnia witch?  amazing!!

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Great to see all the pictures Samantha, thanks for posting... bear_wub

Huge Congratulations to you.....and all the other winners!!!!.... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

puca bears puca bears

Thanks so much for posting the pics, Samantha..........and I'm glad you mentioned that the bears were a bit "all over the place" - I sent mine to Wendy Hobday to bring in, and I actually dreamed that she had forgotten them - so my initial reaction to your pics was "OMG - she DID forget them".
Big congrats on your TWO wins - only to be expected with your exquisite little bears!
huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Hello Samantha,

Congratulations on your awards and to all you winners.

Glad to see my polar bear was there on the last page even though he was supposed to be standing and not sitting on his rump.  Must have been all that travelling he's been doing lately.  I too was a little worried about him arriving in time to Wendy.

Thank you for taking the pictures, it was very nice to see all the pieces and all the fantastic work everyone had exhibited.

Japhe Japhe's Bears
UK

Congratulations  :clap: You must be so excited. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Lovely pictures of all the bears thank you for posting them Congratulations to all the winners :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Julie Julie Shepherd
Website

Congratulations Samantha - I love both your entries!

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Thanks Samantha it's great to see all the photos again. Well done with your two wins they are both beautiful. The plaques are great lit up aren't they, and just make me smile.

Congratulations
Shelly :clap:

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Wonderful bears everyone. Again congratulations to all!!

Thank you Samantha for sharing the pictures with us.

Hugs,

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

It's so lovely to see these photos Samantha - thank you .
Just want to congratulate all of you on such fantastic work - what wonderful awards too !!  :dance:  :dance:
Mini Hugs , Ruth xx

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Beautiful!   bear_flower

Board footer