Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

HPIM1196.JPGHPIM1185.JPGHPIM1186.JPGHPIM1182.JPGHPIM1248.JPGHPIM1227.JPGHPIM1244.JPGHPIM1213.JPGHPIM1252.JPGHPIM1184.JPGHi everyone This is one of my and husbands proudist priority in my life aside from my family and bears.  The couple in the middle are the main persons in the organization. and their daughter is the first person. and my grandaughter is among the other childern,she is wearing a blue jacket. I surely hope you enjoy thier pictures. They also have painted beautiful painting which I will share with you later. We feel very proud since these children come from very low income families. To us" their smiles are worth a thousand words "and our efforts worth every smile to us from their heart"

"Our Special Angels USA Children" I wanted to share our Christmas Dinner we had this past Saturday for our "Special Angels USA" christmas dinner. It was suppose to have been held a week before christmas.But where we were to have it preferred to have a wedding. Our children are from 6 to 31 years old. We are 8 directive members and we get together in meeting to try to organize events for them for different Special Holidays and toward their workshops that they participate. and they made the snowmen with help from their parents and us  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Mary,
It looks like a fun evening for everyone!  Thanks for sharing your time with these "special angels" and for sharing your photos with us!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What an absolutely lovely group, Mary!  You have every reason to be proud of your association with the "Special Angels" . . . it's a truly worthwhile organization.  I'm sure these kids and their parents appreciate your efforts to make their holidays special.  Also, the snowmen they made are superb!  Kudos and bravo to you and your friends.

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Thank you for sharing this with us Mary!  What a fun time you all had and the snowmen are precious, fabulous project and so nicely displayed for all to see!  Merry Christmas :hug:

:hug:
~Chrissi

Board footer