Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Today is my aniversary 46 years,time sure passes by fast? And I was wondering how many of you were married in this month or when is your aniversary ?if you don't mind sharing. :hug:  :hug:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:crackup:  :clap:  :dance:  bear_wub Hi Mary, Happy Anniversary, funny as it is, I have been married 46 years also and it makes me laugh that we lasted this long. My anniversary was July 15th. I put up with my husband when he was young and rambunksous(not spelled correct) and now he can put up with me since he has mellowed.  But here we are after all these years putting up with each other and our faults.  I have three children and 5 greandchildren, 4 step grandchildren and one foster grandchild. Its a blast at holidays! Good luck with your survey.

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awww Many Congratualtions Mary!!   Oh how I would have LOVED to get married in December and if I had my time again I would have a wonderful Christmas wedding, lovely!!  My in laws got married in Deceber, but I married many years ago in June.   Are you doing anything special?  Have a lovely time whatever you do...   :hug:  :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Happy Anniversary!
Mine is on Sept 03, so is my brothers, my mom loves that, she can't forget one of them!! LOL

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Happy Anniversary Mary!!!!!
Our Anniversary is May 10th...will be our 39th!

Hugs &

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I was married July 17 2004

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Happy Anniversary Mary  :hug:
It is my parents Anniversary on the 14th dec
Mine is on Halloween halloween.jpg

Hugs
Vicki

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Pat : He has put up with me bear_flower crackup: You got married when I was born well thought I was born then :crackup: I don't think the year :crackup:  but Yes ! the date which  I remember it being my birthday.But was moved to June 15 :crackup: And you do not want to know why? bear_shocked Its a long long story :crackup: I hope this subject turns out fun?  I have 7, (4 boys & 3 girls )12 grandchildren oldest 19- youngest 2yrs :hug:
Clare bear_flower I am also a june bride.and July.bride different years to same husband bear_grin . My kids have a surprise.will let you know Ok Thank you for your wishes :hug: .

Tami, bear_flower  I forget my kids aniversary and especially loose track of the ones that remarry :crackup: but they remind alright :crackup:  when they show up with the kids for me to take care of them, cause they are going  :dance: to dance and have dinner together. bear_grin I woudl love to have some of the birthdays like your mom has your aniversaries, too many every month.
Did you and brother get married together as two couples in the same church? :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Got married on October 24, 1964.  So loooooooong ago.  Happy anniversary, Mary!   bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Wow! charlotte,you are catching up to me,that wonderful
Aw! Vicky give your parents a hug :hug:  for me. I will remember yours very,very special day! :hug:
Jenn bear_flower  may your marriage reach my time with lots of love, and surpass it. :hug:  :hug:

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Thank You! bear_flower Wow! SueAnn  almost your 50th Thats Great!  :hug:  :hug:

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Happy Anniversary Mary  bear_flower   My anniversary is 2nd December, married only 2 years this year and hopefully many more to come!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

My anniversary is December 2 also..... been married 7 years.

Does the "Seven Year Itch" set in before or after the 7 year mark? LOL! I'm not going anywhere! I keep telling him he's stuck with me no matter what! Poor guy!!

Happy Annivesary, everyone!

nandesign Posts: 361

We have been married for 12 years (second for me)...I have always loved the fall/winter and my hubby loved the spring and so we comprised and without really realizing it at the time...we were married on April 22 - Earth Day! We were married in a cabin in the mountains by a park warden who was a justice of the peace in the off season.

Happy Anniversary, Mary!

Hugs, Nancy

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original Mine is on the 13th November - yeah, I know unlucky for some but we've done 36 years! Sounds like a jail sentence doesn't it  bear_grin Hubby gets a bit confused sometimes as my birthday follows on the 24th Nov so sometimes I get a birthday pressie for our annivsary and vice versa  bear_rolleyes  bear_grin

Hugs Lyn bear_flower

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Happy Anniversary, Mary ! ! !

Dave and I got married 17 years ago on November 2nd on a dinner cruise boat in the Oakland Estuary and cruised the San Francisco bay with our 45 best friends and relatives under a full moon.   Hmmm, romantic.

We were both married before too.

My mom and dad will be celebrating their 59th anniversary this coming July.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Congrats Mary!!!  46 years, that's great!!!  Hope you all do something fun together.

i never remember the real date, but it'

s in August.....I never remember birthdays either...... :redface:  and its been 18 or 19 years?  Maybe..... :redface:  :redface:  and i am 55 or 56.....sheesh louise.....

Well here's what I do know, I have absolutely no regrets and would do it again in a heart beat!  I adore this guy!

and he likes that I never remember, because then neither of us have to worry about all that silly stuff like remembering a card or a gift....the gift thing we do all the time anyway-I like that better.....

gollyhugs
dilu

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

We have been married 15 years, and were married on 7th November.  It was just a glorious time of the year here in Australia and we had a beautiful sunny day for our garden wedding.  Everything was so relaxed, and we were married at 11.30a.m. in the morning, and spent the afternoon in the garden eating, drinking and laughing with all our wonderful family and friends.  It was a perfect wedding for us.  It was my husbands second marriage (he lost his first wife to cancer), and it was my first.  We both just wanted something simple and easy going, and so a garden wedding was a great choice for us.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Congratulations Mary, it is a nice time to marry.  I got married on the 6th December 32 years ago (it has flown).  It is also my parents wedding aniversary (they have passed their golden).  I remember when we booked our wedding I didn't even realise it was my parents aniversary until Mum told us..  and it was also my Grandad's birthday.   Anyways it was a bit snowy and icy on the ground and we had 5 maids dressed in red and I thought it looked wonderful..... I would repeat it all exactly the same if I had my time back again.

Warm wishes

Pauline

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Wow, well we got married 25th June 1988, thats 19 1/2 years.

But isn't it amazing that so many of us have been married long times, most of my friends are divorced or on 2nd/3rd marriages/relationships, maybe it a teddy loving thing, we all end up surviving, most of us bear_grin

:hug: that is for those that have had bad times :hug:

ABraggAboutBear BraggAbout Bears
Lincoln

Happy Anniversary Mary!

Chad and I got married on the 28th April 2006  bear_wub

Hugs Victoria x

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

It will be 9 years on the 31st December for me and Steve!! It's both of our second time around..

But when we decided to get married both Steve and I hated New Year..I think having spent a long time alone New Year always seemed an awfully lonely time..so we decided to make it a special day..and now it is!!!

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

congratulations.... 46 yrs... crikey!!!
i think ill have throttled my husband before then!!! bear_grin
we are sept 18th and wev only been married for a yr but been together for 6 on the same date....
so next yr.... 7 yr itch so if anyone knows jonny depp.... tell him to get in touch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Congrats to all on the longevity of marriages.....someone should total up the years to see how many years we've been married on TT! (personally, i can't count that high  :crackup: )

David & I have been married for 33 Blissful years, July 6, 1974 was the date. Didn't have much of a choice in dates, Mom said we needed to have the wedding on a holiday (July 4th) weekend for all the relatives who were traveling. My brother's 1st date (with his now wife) was to my rehersal dinner because his car broke down. My cousin had car troubles on the way to the rehersal, One of the ushers got a parking ticket, David was in a car accident the day before the wedding,   My Aunt flew up from Florida after her family drove up because of health issues...Oh, yeah, almost forgot that my parents ended up renting a car because theirs broke down as I was trying to move things from one apartment to another.....The day of the wedding, I sat there under the hair dryer, playing solitaire and eating a sandwich, my sister comes in and says:"How can you eat, aren't you nervous?" I told her that anything that could happen already did; little did I know that his best buddy started driving him to California! My Father, on the way up the aisle, tells me "You don't have to go through with this!" and then my  Brother-In-Law, who was the Minister, asked us if we were sure we wanted to do this (as we were kneeling at the altar! )

i think we surprised more than 1 person that we are still together. But, who would make my life miserable if we got divorced?????????

Happy Anniversary to all! bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :hug:  :crackup:

pandamac

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Congratulations Mary! I don't know whether I'll live long enough to make my 46th but I'll do my best!  :crackup:

December 16th will be 27years for us and even though I accuse Glenn of being brain dead at times, I wouldn't part with him for the world.  bear_wub

Board footer