Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

smallbear.jpgWell, on the third attempt here is my miniature bear...he's roughly 4 inches...I have a long way to go..talk about learning curve more like uphill struggle!

Anyway another is in the pipeline..then I need to stop playing and make something to sell!

He's called Scamp by the way..and the photo is rubbish because it's nearly dark, it's foggy, too cold to go outside and my lights won't work...so I needed a very steady hand.

This is Sassy fabric...loved it!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

awww Jenny Scamp is adorable  bear_wub   

I love the pointy shape (very professional jargon  bear_grin ) to the sides of the head that is so much your trade mark!

I look forward to your next little one

Hugs Ali x

ivuska.h Anavy teddy bears

Wow Jenny, he is beautiful!  bear_wub

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

She came out beautiful!   You can tell who the artist is. She has that sweet innocent face that all your beautiful bears have. I love her!!!!!  Maybe now I'll be able to afford one of your wonderful bears,  I'm a big fan.   Great job!!!!!!!!!!                Louise

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks so much ladies...you made me feel more confident about him...you know how it is ..you just keep staring at them and then you start not liking them!
Louise, that's great to hear..that you could tell Scamp is one of my bears..that's why I ditched the other two that I made...they looked ok but anyone could've made them ..they looked kind of nondescript...so it's good to hear that the characteristic look has emerged.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What a sweetie Jenny!  Well done for taking the leap!  I think you've achieved a lovely wee bear with inherent Three O'Clock Bears' identity.  Just 4" eh?  It's impossible to tell from the photograph, you've definitely lost nothing in your translation to miniature!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Scamp is just beautiful, Jenny, and he's very much your bear with his precious little expression.

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Scamp is a cute as can be and definitely has your 'look'! 

/bearhugs,

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks girls I am really encouraged to make another one now..I found it a real challenge!!

bea Lodve (Hrault)

wowww Jenny, he's really marvelous, absolutely adorable!!...i love him!!!.. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Lynette

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Jenny has your bin men come yet? I might just have to come round and rummage through your bins  bear_grin  I can't believe you ditched the other two  bear_shocked -  Can I be your official teddy bin - heehee

Hugs Ali x

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

He has turned out lovely Jenny bear_wub  bear_wub   bear_wub You can definately see he is one of your bears.
I know what you mean about staring at your bears and not liking them-I do it all the time bear_grin I find that some bears I like straight away and the odd few are don't knows and I put them away for a few days after I have stared at them a 100 times and when they are looked at again I then decide whether they are for the bin.
Laurie :hug:

warwickshire uk
Website

Ali you are funny...I can say hand on heart nobody would want the 2 I ditched....!!

Thanks Laurie..I happens all the time..but when they start off weird..I never get to like them!

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Awww Jenny
He is wonderfull  bear_wub
absolutely beautifull
CanĀ“t wait the see the next one.

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Awwww Jenny!!!!!!!!......I am so envious...it's my dream to be able to make a mini...but I know I'll never achieve it... so I just collect them instead! But you have cracked it! Little Scamp has definately got the Three O Clock Bears look bear_wub ..what a cutie...well done!!!....can't wait to see more....

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Fabulous!  The collectors will be swarming!!

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Jenny, Very sweet and Huggable with  one of your wonderful faces and expression. Mikki

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks so much ladies..I sewed another one last night....and yes the enqiries have come in thick and fast..I think I might make a few for Hugglets along side  the other big bears..

I am so excited by this whole new mini world!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WOW!!!!

oh Jenny Scamp is beautiful. Isnt that Sassy just the best. I fell inlove with it when I first started using it.
I am still shaking my head at how you got the Jenny look on something so tiny. My goodness you're good! bear_thumb
Wendy

(I had to edit because I for got my head)

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Wow Jenny scamp is adorable  bear_wub  i will be keeping my eyes out for more of you miniatures  bear_thumb

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Adorable bear. Scamp most definitely has the three O'Clock bear look.  bear_wub

Best regards

Lisa

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

OMG!!What a perfect little Three O Clock Bears soul!!! So tiny yet so full of the personality all of your bears have!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Jenny Scamp is wonderful. Its really a credit to you and soooo one of your bears. A whole new bear world for you. It will be nice to have something fresh to work towards. Love the scissor sculpting. The first of many! :dance:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Absolutely adorable!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer