Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Brendan-s-bear.JPGBrendan made his first bear--Paddington.
I think he has done a wonderful job. He cut, sewed, stuffed and finished it with only a little help from me. I did the pinning and I sewed in the foot pads and the head gusset, but that's pretty much all I did. As I was looking it over I told him I was really impressed, and that it was hard to believe an eight year old made such a nice bear. The bears I made as a kid didn't look so nice. Do you know what my darling child said to me? He said,"That's because I have a really good professional bear maker teaching me." bear_wub  bear_wub
If you want to see more, visit my blog.

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

That is just wonderful, and please tell your son from me that I think his bear is just super dooper.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

That is brilliant!  He has a talent and I am guessing there will be a lot more from him soon.  Well done Brendan  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

What a great bear - well done Brendan  :clap:  What a proud mum you must be Tami!

Hugs Ali x

bea Lodve (Hrault)

what a wonderful bear, really great work, he's very talented!!!!.. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Fabulous!  I'm sure he'll turn out to be a "really good professional bear maker" too!

Milford Ohio

Brendan asked me to type,"thank you for all the wonderful complements"
I thank you too!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub What a wonderful bear for such a young man, I bet you are proud as punch.  What a great compliment he gave you about learning from the best.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: keep up the good work.

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Now that's an awesome bear! Great job!!  :clap:

Regards

Lisa

nandesign Posts: 361

What a wonderful bear...Congratulations Brendan! You should be very proud!

Nancy

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Oh wow Brendan what an amazing bear  bear_wub  and your first? wow well done you  :clap:  :clap:  :hug: I can't wait to see more

Hugs
Vicki

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

You surely could never deny that this is your son Tami- he looks so much like you!!!! Wonderful job on his first bear and great to see him trying out this art form
Hugs
Gail bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Japhe Japhe's Bears
UK

Wow Brendan what a fabulous bear :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Kilde Posts: 186

What a wonderful bear - and bear maker  :clap:  :clap: I'm sure we will see a lot more to Brandon and his bears, he is a very talented young man. You must be a very proud mom, Tami  bear_wub

Milford Ohio

Brendan says "Thank you, again!" bear_wub

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Cool!! Tell him he did a wonderful job! He will have a special friend for life!

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Wow!  I'm very impressed with Brendan's first bear!  He did a great job, and what a nice project to do with your son, Tami.  He will have some very nice memories when he grows older.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Aha! Another master bear artist in the making!! What a great first bear. Well done Brendon!! :clap:  :clap:

Milford Ohio

Thank you all again from Brendan.  bear_original He has finished Paddington's coat, hat and suitcase now too.
lighttest4.jpg

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Tell him fantastic. :clap:  Funny enough I've been starting Amy off bearmaking today (shes 12). Amy being Amy will get me do most of it!  bear_rolleyes

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Wonderful Brendan what a great job you have done on Paddington :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Wow, Brendan did a wonderful job for his first bear. Tami, I guess your son has inherited your bear making talents.

Hugs,

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very awesome, Brendan!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Awe, is that ever sweet.  bear_wub  I hope you'll hold on to that lovely bear forever.

Board footer