Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

Just a reminder that the TOBY deadline is next week. If you have not yet entered, it's not too late! The forms are available on our Web site. They are PDFs, so you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download) to read them. You can express mail your entries to our Boston office, or send them to me via e-mail.

There has been some confusion about that last bit -- we had hoped to have a comprehensive online entry system, but that didn't work out. However, we ARE taking entries via e-mail. Contact me if you need more details.

Check off that New Year's Resolution now -- enter the contest! As the lotto people say, you can't win unless you enter!

Warm wishes,
Mindy

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

if there once 1 more week before closure I would enter but as finances are hard at th moment the 7thof jan just can not do . sorry

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I managed to get off my butt and enter this year.....one of my resolutions!  I've been working up the nerve for about four years now bear_wacko
Thanks for the reminder Mindy!

AndreaM bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Bugga, I wish I have known three months ago. I would have been able to make something to enter.  :redface: Drats... I'll have to put it on the calendar for next year. bear_thumb
Wendy

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thanks Mindy.  How did you know about the New Year Resolution.  bear_grin

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Dunnit!  Phew!!!! bear_thumb

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

I only remembered a few days ago, and there's no chance of it arriving in time for the UK!  bear_rolleyes  whoops, ah well... fingers crossed for an online entry form next year?

K Pawz Guest

Done and sent, I just pray they have been recieved in time....sent express from Canada the week before Xmas so I am praying they got there!

Hugs,
Krista

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio
Gantaeno wrote:

I only remembered a few days ago, and there's no chance of it arriving in time for the UK!  bear_rolleyes  whoops, ah well... fingers crossed for an online entry form next year?

There is no online form, but you can scan your completed form and email 300dpi 4x6 photos . Hurry, there's still one more day!

Board footer