Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

jackandnicolas.jpgjack2.jpgHi everyone, I've  been a busy bee with some orders lately and just finished this chap called Jack as a special commission for a customer that wanted a bear with the same soulful look as her bichon puppy.. 

I hope she is pleased with him, he'll be going to the states with his friend Nicolas who wanted to join in with the photos!
Beary Hugs
Catherine xx

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Catherine...

They are both magnificent bears...I love their expressions!  I especially love Nicholas due to his wonderful colour!

Fantastic!

Jeremy

bea Lodve (Hrault)

they are so cute!!.. :clap:  :clap:

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

beautiful - they both look like they need to be picked up and hugged.

Sandi

Kilde Posts: 186

Being a Bichon-owner myself I would have to say that your bear has a wonderful soulful expression that is very similar to the "pick me up, I'm cuuuuuute"-eyes of a Bichon!  bear_wub  bear_grin

Both bears are beautiful, I'm sure your collector(s) will love them  bear_flower

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

thanks a lot everyone, it's always so great to have encouragement bear_original  Especially nice to hear from you Tina, being a Bichon owner  :hug:

Hugs
Catherine x

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

Ohhhh this sweet face, I felt in love immediately with your wonderful bear! Grat job  bear_thumb

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Cathrine what a gorgeous bear  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer