Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Kingfisher Farm Teddies Kingfisher Farm Teddies and Folk Art
Illinois

www.kingfisherfarm.net Take a peek. I need an avatar, but one thing at a time, Pam bear_smile

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:   Wow!!!  You've got a lovely website going there.  It loads very fast on my computer, and your new Forest sprites are soooo cute!!!  bear_wub

And I have to say, I adore the picture of you and Air D'Go!!!  What a beautiful friendship  bear_flower

nandesign Posts: 361

Your website is just terrific...love your work, Pam

Hugs, Nancy

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Looks great Pam,  very clean looking, love the colors and the content (bears and chicks' included) is wonderful.  you have done a great job!

Duff

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Loved your website and your creations are terrific!

Kingfisher Farm Teddies Kingfisher Farm Teddies and Folk Art
Illinois

Thankyou Debbie, my horse's nickname is Kiddo. He's quite the handful. And far too dignified to be called Kid, but he came with that and he answers to it, lol. 
Nancy you are up there in the frozen tundra?? Cold?? Its zero F here today! Hi Duff how long have you been making bears? Hi Lisa! Thanks for dropping by all of you! Pam bear_grin

nandesign Posts: 361

Actually Pam, we have had a very mild January. Our temp yesterday was 4 above zero Celcius. We will be getting colder this week with lows in the -20'sC.
Spring is not too far away...I hope!

Nancy

Board footer