Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi everyone I want to share with you my million dollar Raffle ticket  for draw the 31 of Dec. I bought and  of five persons choosen this raffle happenened to hit  1 person here in my city in our liquor store (HiBonLiquor) I bought 3,1 in our Valero Gas Station and 1 in Hi Bon. I found 2 the Gas Station,NoWinner there.But I can't find the HiBon ticket.I think I threw it in the trash,all small prizes have been claimed except for the million.Was it me? bear_rolleyes  I will never know. bear_cry
Now throw confetii at me girls cause I never imagined it would in a million years it would  hit here. :crackup:
Liquor store Guy tell me keep looking for it, bear_shocked You are the winner bear_thumb :crackup: I tell him not if I threw it away :crackup:
I tell my family not to worry If it is was meant to be it will probaly show up,but not if I mistakenly threw it in the trash with other tickets. :hug:  :hug:

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

OMG, get in touch with them, a couple in the UK lost their ticket and did not know that if they told the lottery the date, place and time of purchase they could claim, they left it too late by a few days and lost the lot.
bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry
GOOD LUCK, will be rooting for ya

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Thats what my kids told me,but I thought I had to have proof of the ticket.I will check and see what they tell me.and also there is a factor of time that has passed by since the 31 of Dec.The Guy in the liquor remembers me buying it and when I went he thought I had it with me.  :hug:  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oh my goodness, I hope you find it, good luck!!!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH keep looking !!!! How crazy !!! Oh my goodness !!!!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_shocked   Go back to the store and check with the raffle people, it could be that the liquor store owner's word might be proof enough of sale, time date etc.  For a million you've got to at least give it a try!!!!   bear_thumb

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I would be doing a major house cleaning !! Go through your purse maybe you stuck it there just in case you won !!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Don't you hate that ? I really hate it when things I put some where for safe keeping just dissapears !!!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Oooh, Jodi, the dreaded 'someplace safe'  bear_ermm   I've got several boxes of cherished 'stuff' that's disappeared to there, never to be seen again.   bear_sad

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

YEP YEP YEP !!! The abis , the dark hold , the never to be seen again place !! What is that ? Drives me

CRAZY

Maybe when I move  I will find that place.......I will let you know . :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Oh, Mary!! Keep looking! :hug:  :hug:

puca bears puca bears

OMG, Mary - aaarrrgghhh..................I HOPE you find the ticket, or can at least prove you bought it.............
GOOD LUCK, girl!!!!!!!
And ladies - the "safe place" is actually a BLACK HOLE - every home has one, I'm convinced!
huggies
Maria

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Boy I hope you find your ticket or someone steps up to claim the prize...the not knowing would drive me nuts!  This lil' prayer always works in our house (we tend to misplace stuff a bit too much bear_rolleyes )

St Anthony St Anthony
Please come 'round
Something is lost
And can not be found.

Always works...St Anthony and St Francis are on speed dial here!! bear_grin

:hug:
~Chrissi

PS....there was a story on our local news about a woman in the hospital whos jewelry was all mistakenly thrown away by an orderly.  Her wedding ring meant so much to her (her husband was no longer alive) that her entire family geared up in protective clothing and hit the landfill!  They did find all of the jewelry in one bag. It was a sweet story, but that's a lot of icky stinky stuff to sift through  bear_tongue

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Oh Mary...

That is just awful!  I am hoping you can either find the ticket or prove that you were the one that bought it...I'll keep on wishing for you!

Good Luck!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Mary that is awful I hope you find the ticket or prove it is you that bought it  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Board footer