Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

ladyjujuann Pearl Button Bears
Bournemouth

small-cliff.jpgsmall-cliff-2.jpgHI,
Just thought I would share Cliff. A bear I was asked to make by my parents friend for his wife. As this was a first bear request not for family  I felt much pressure, Cliff is the result. Let me tell you he was a sod to make! The mohair is delicious dense mohair... I'm used to sparse, his body is a 4 piece... never done before and his feet applique... another new one. I really think next time I need to stick with what I know. Less stress. I love his body but wish I could have gotten a little more length on the face, despite running a cotton bear up the mohair makes everything less sharp. Never mind quite happy now he is out of the way... back to slightly less fluffy bears.
xxx Julie

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Hey well done Julie. You should post him in the Outside your comfort zone challenge, because he was! Love the feet. :clap:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Julie Cliff is great I am sure his new mum will love him bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Cliff turned out great!! His feet are awesome.  His new mom will be proud!

Hugs,
                    JeannieB bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I bet he's not even close to being naughty Julie? hehehehehe
He is certainly adorable. I'm sure his new mumma is over the moon with him.
Wendy

ladyjujuann Pearl Button Bears
Bournemouth

HI Thanks for the comments, I was worried about him but he is growing on me! I think I will add him to the challenge gallery Amanda, thank you!
xx Julie

Board footer