Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

100_1441.jpgI thought I'd share a few of the bears I have got ready to take with me to Hugglets to Sunday.  I managed to finish 24 bears - phew!!!  There are a few more on my website.  Thank you for looking, and I look forward to seeing lots of you on Sunday!!

100_1417.jpg

100_1418.jpg

100_1421.jpg

100_1423.jpg

100_1424.jpg

100_1439.jpg

100_1436.jpg

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

They are all absolutely gorgeous Samantha!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub .....can't believe you have made 24!!!! my goodness you must be exhausted!!

Look forward to seeing yourself... and all these little treasures on Sunday!!

Hugs Yvonne

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

They are all beautiful Samantha ,my favourites are the panda with the open mouth and the little girl with the pink tartan ruffle. Have you fininshed ???  bear_original  I am still burning the midnight oil ,you could squeeze one or two more out yet  bear_original
hugs,
Louise x

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

They are all gorgeous-I especially love the last one with the pink ruffle bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

so pretty...I scrolled down and had a new favourite with each picture  bear_tongue   I do rather like your vintage long pile one - she has a particularly pensive face which is very appealing

lulu sweet souls
canton, new york

Oooo.. your bears are sooo pretty!  All perfect!

I hope you'll get a chance to photograph your table at Hugglets.

Hugs,

LuLu

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Beautiful beautiful bears Samantha and I bet they all sell. Have a wonderful time at the show
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Blimey..you've been busy...looks like a sell out for you Samantha!! They are all gorgeous!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Very pretty bears Samantha and twenty four of them?  My goodness!  I'm curious, do you machine or handsew?  I think you must have teams of elves to help you!!! bear_tongue

ivuska.h Anavy teddy bears

24 bears?? In how long?  bear_wacko  They are beautiful!

Iva

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Thank you all for your comments - I really appreciate them. :hug:

These 24 bears are all I've made since Christmas, so they are two months worth of work!!

Paula - I hand sew them all - I'm terrible at using a sewing machine!!!!  I do love hand-sewing though. bear_thumb

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

crikey , 24 bears.... dont bother with hugglets they can come and live with me!!!

I hand sew them all - I'm terrible at using a sewing machine!!!!  I do love hand-sewing though.

me too!!! time i did more mini's my fingers are killing!!!!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

24 bears! Holy Cow, your little fingers have been busy. They are all so, so cute.  bear_wub  bear_wub

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi Samantha
Your bears look great!!!
Good luck with the show
Hugs
Tracey

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

oh Samantha what a fabulous job you have done  bear_thumb of course I'm bias I have 2 marymurtles in my hug so far bear_wub  bear_wub

Raewyn

Sunshine_Bear Posts: 39

24 bears?  That would take me 24 years  bear_wacko

The 3rd one from above is my favourite but they're all cute   bear_wub

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Wow!!  Absolutely beautiful wee ones!   bear_wub  bear_wub  Wish I could come to Hugglets to see them in person!

Board footer