Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

HPIM1318.JPGHPIM1382.JPGHPIM1381.JPGHPIM1384.JPGHi,everyone Finally I was able to take a picture Sue Ann of my cell phone Bear that I promised you I would post to show for my comfort zone challenge, I am probably late  bear_grin
My cell phone bear is jointed and hand sewen in beautiful golden brown mohair with green premium glass eyes and stuffed.

I do carry him in my waist or in my purse and if it falls my cell phone is protected as well.He is my first prototype and I plan to make more since my girls want one too. He did gave me a little trouble and I know he is  not perfect,but I finally made him.
Patsy! (LakeBears) sorry I took long to show her :redface: ( my avator porcelain doll in full sitting )that I promised you too :redface:  made by me. She has leather baby shoes and her torso body is stuffed in polyfill, her legs and hands are porcelain and she has undies and with ruffles, her dress is very full in removable 2 piece,her eyes are real doll eyes.  Hope you like them :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

How clever you are, Mary . . . the cell phone bear is wonderful!  And that doll is exquisite!  Very creative and imaginative!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Mary she is beautiful thank you for sharing her

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hey the cell phone bear is cute!!
Love the doll  bear_original

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Wow Mary!!!  Your cell phone bear is amazing!!!!  What a great idea bear_original  Your little girl doll is simply beautiful  bear_wub

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

How clever!!!

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

That is a terrific Idea, Very Creative :clap:   the bear is cute looks like a Koala!! nice job, and your doll is gorgeous too!!!! Wow !!!

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Thank You! everyone for stopping bye and taking a look at my doll and bear. It feels great to know you liked them. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: to all.

Stellajella Wien

WHat a smashing idea, a cell phone bear!:) Looks cute and the doll....she´s sweet! bear_wub

Gaby bear_flower

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Mary, your cell phone bear is a great idea and very cute. You are so creative! I LOVE your doll, she is gorgeous!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Mary , you have a wonderful imagination.  The cell phone holder is so great.  You doll turned out just beautiful also.

Board footer