Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC00968-2.JPGDSC00942-2.JPGDSC00938-2.JPGI have dial up and it can be slow, so I have taken to sewing miniminis while I wait.  I love the way silk thread disappears

have plans to find all the orchestral instruments in minimini size and have a regular Philharmonic, only, if its up to me I will double the oboes and get rid of the clarinets!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh they are adorable Dilu!  Very creative!

Danni

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow!  Waaaaay impressive, Dilu!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Darling Dilu...they really are...you'll have a delightful Christmas symphony won't you?

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Dilu, they are great! I even hear the music!!  :clap: bear_smile :rose:

Super!

Julia

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Wonderful, Dilu! What a great idea!  :thumbsup:

Eileen

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Dilu!!! They are fantastic cuties !!!  bear_wub :dance:

Deb Upstate New York
Dilu wrote:

if its up to me I will double the oboes and get rid of the clarinets!

Any band/orchestra always need more clarinets!  :D

These are absolutely adorable Dilu.

Pipa UK

Dilu ! WOW they are ADORABLE! i can just picture those hanging on a xmas tree !!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Lovely Dilu!!!! Maybe an open mouth little one to sing a few carols as well?  I want to see a pictures of them all in a nice little group when they are done. Okay?!  Oh... yesterday, I set a plastic gallon milk jug (full of course!) down on the flat top range.... It wasn't on, but of course it was still hot from the beans I had just finished cooking... The plastic melted in a flash, and the milk went everywhere!!!!! It was a horrid mess to clean up!  When my husband walked in and smelled the burnt plastic & burned on milk.... I told him I had "done a Dilu!"  Your flat top stove incident has worked it's way into out household vocabulary!!!! I hope you don't mind... I thought you might get a kick out of it!!!!

:hug:

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Little cuties thay are Dilu...Make more ! Make more!....

Glad I did not buy a stove with a flat top burners..I just know I'd be having fun stuff like that happen all the time , hee, hee... Winney

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Kim....you poor thing....what an awful mess that had to be....but it did make me laugh.....Ugh, I can not begin to imagine where all the milk went.....

LISTEN UP YOU GUYS!!!  NO MORE DILUS....YOU HAVE BEARS TO MAKE NOT MESSES TO CLEAN UP!

I will try an open mouth one-  2"....yikes...

ithinkicanithinkicanithinkican  chuggga chugga chugga

:hug:

Dilu

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Dilu they are just lovely!  I can see your Christmas tree now........loaded with these adorbale little teddies!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I love them too.  bear_original

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Dilu they're LOVELY!!!   :clap:

Hudson, Ohio

Dilu.... I know you CAN make an open mouthed mini!!!!

And yes... the milk went everywhere!  All over the stove top, down the sides, the floor underneath the range... it was awful!  You are certainly not alone in your flat top stove disasters... this was my biggest one yet though... the others just involved melting spatulas!

Beray truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Kim what a magnificent web site

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

LOVELY JUBBLEY Dilu! They are wonderful. I bet the gollies are getting jelous!  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Jane  bear_original

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Dilu, they are adorable! I have dial up also, but instead of being creative, I do boring stuff like laundry, & housework while I am waiting bear_laugh bear_laugh A whole tree full of your little guys would be wonderful bear_original

Hudson, Ohio
doodlebears wrote:

I bet the gollies are getting jelous! 
Jane  :)

Yes Dilu... do make sure that your Gollies are getting an adequate amount of attention!!!! We do know the havoc those cuties can create if they do not feel like they are center stage!  Do you ever do Christmas themed Gollies Dilu?

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Board footer