Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Dunkie1.JPGDunkie-Open.JPGDunkie4.JPGThis bear I guess does not want to be on E-bay :crackup: I have been trying since I showed him here several days now,and its listing does not want to come up in listing. I called and they told me they would fix it up.and nothing. I called again and they said they did not know why? Well,I told them I didn't either :crackup: They were going to see again why he doesn't want to show up :crackup: They told me they see the picture. I told them I do too :crackup: They don't know why he doesn't want to showup :crackup:
So... should I give up or have them keep trying to fix why he doesn't.
I wanted to post him for St.Patricks Day.So I guess he won't make it til next year :crackup:  bear_wacko he is stubborn not to show :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

He is a cute bear Mary and maybe he is behaving  like a leprechaun.

Best of luck with getting him posted on ebay.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi Carolyn!  :crackup: Thank You and yes for several days he was behaving like a leprechan bear_grin  Carolyn! "Thank You"for stopping bye.A lttle while ago, I called them again and finally he was able to show. :dance:  I feel so happy that he is showing. You are welcome to check him and see if I did things right. I have never ever listed anything. I would appreciate any truthful comments so I can better my self on the next one. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Mary, I'm so glad you got your ebay listing to finally behave itself.  I had a look and you have done a really good job with it.  Plenty of information, which I think people love, and lots of photos.  I remember the first time I ever listed on ebay, I think it took me all day to try and get everything right.  I was totally exhausted.  Each time you do it though, it really does get easier as you become more familiar with everything.  The only trouble is, quite often ebay change things, and just when you think you have got it down to pat, you have to re-learn something!!  Making the bear to go on the listing is so much more easier!!!!

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi!Christine  :hug: Thank You so... for going to see it. bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower I feel so thrilled that you did and I appreciate you giving me your opinion.
I was emotionally excited to see it there. It took me so long.I will continue reading to learn as much as I can. Thank You So....for your encouragment and letting me know your opinon.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

So glad that Dinkie's debut on ebay is finally successful, Mary.  Looks great!

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi! Sue Thank You so.... for going to see him. bear_flower  I am happy to know that you see the listing fine :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Mary, I am glad to see that you were finally able to get him on ebay! He looks great, best of luck with your auction!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh isn't he a cutie?  How big is the box?  It looks perfect for candy.  I wish you lots of luck!

dilu

Board footer