Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Does it drive you mad when you buy something from eBay and even before you receive the item the seller starts emailing 'reminders' to leave feedback?  I ordered some HD cables off an eBay store , they haven't arrived yet but they keep emailing me begging for feedback..I almost feel inclined to leave negative just for the irritation... bear_angry

I won't buy off them again even if they are solid gold now!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yeah, that is really annoying. It's automated, isn't it? I don't like the automated feedback stuff where you leave feedback and once you do that person magically and instantly leaves feedback for you. The comments are stock comments - so impersonal. Some of the power sellers use this I guess. I'm sure it's part of a sellers software program. But yet their automated software perstes us who have to manually leave feedback which takes time. Grr!

I just plain DON'T leave feedback if someone bugs me for it! bear_tongue

warwickshire uk
Website

:crackup:  Bren you make me laugh...CUTE...as cute as a bulldog chewing a wasp!!! It doesn't take much to wind me up I guess!!

I think it must be automated Daphne....I hate the way they do this though...it's a bit like Marks and Spencer not letting you out of the store till you've said 'thank you' nicely..!!

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

as cute as a bulldog chewing a wasp!!!

thats the funniest thing I've ever heard bear_grin  bear_grin  the picture in my head is hysterical. :clap:  :clap:  Thanks Jenny

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Ooooh, that drives me mad too!!! Maybe they want us to leave feedback BEFORE we get our stuff  bear_angry

warwickshire uk
Website

My mean and nasty streak doesn't work then huh? I better think of another strategy...I might try being nice for a change..that might scare people more... :crackup:
I should try being vile to Steve then , if I am cuter when snappy...he may find it more attractive!!! LOL

I think the HD leads guy just got the message anyway....He emailed to apologise...Daft tactics really..I don't think it's how you get good feedback!!

Board footer