Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Kristina Kristina Bears
Edmonton
Website

Just wondering if there has been any talk about the Calgary show and I've missed it??

Sorry Heather!!! :hug:   I don't mean to be pushy... :redface: But I need to get a general idea as to when the show will be. I'm also doing another bear show this year in September. I need to know if I have to start sewing double the bears....and quit selling the bears I have now...LOL!!!

Thanks
Kristina  bear_smile

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

I was wondering about that too... I haven't been to any shows yet and I was hoping to plan to get to at least that one this year.  It's quite a trip from here in northern BC, but I'd like to try to get there!

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

I emailed Heather on the weekend but I haven't heard back from her yet - either she's busy or away as I noticed that she didn't respond to any of her birthday wishes. I sure hope we find something out soon - if I can find her phone number I'll try calling her if I don't hear anything soon.

Kristina Kristina Bears
Edmonton
Website

Sounds good Edie!

I would really like to do the show but time is ticking and I don't know if I can now or if I'll even be here. But we all need to have a date...so we can plan all our good stuff! And save money to buy more stuff....heehee..

Kristina

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Yeah, I need to know when/if it is going to be too.. If I can make it I have to book time off work.. etc.

hugs,
Melanie

Board footer