Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Kristina Kristina Bears
Edmonton
Website

A very cool tool has been added to the free webs site. They now have a web store. Thought I'd mention it in case someone else uses free webs. I think there are a few of us.... bear_grin I started one. I'm going to post some bears and I'm also selling some of my mother's miniatures that she makes. You never know.....plus it's FREE!!!!

Hugs
Kristina

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I'll have to check that out as I use Freewebs!  Thanks and I'll also have to check out your store!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Thanks Kris sounds great idea.  bear_thumb

ciderantiques Ciderantiques and Old Soul Bears
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Thanks for the tip!  Karen

Kristina Kristina Bears
Edmonton
Website

It's pretty neat and very easy to do. Don't know if I'll ever sell anything but it's free so it's worth a go!! bear_original

Kristina

S.Reetz Bears Kenosha Wisconsin

Hi!I think it's a great idea and I added it right away when it was offered,but I wasn't totally happy with 1 small photo in the store and no way to add a description . I decided  to  add the photo gallery for more info and photos for the store.(still empty but I'm working on that lol)I was using the gallery for my adopted bears,so I had to put  those  photos back into the old photo album that freewebs offered.It was an easy solution for me who is html  challanged lol.Kristina your store looks great,I love the bears and the minis are so cute!Did you use any type of html to get the photos to look so nice?Great job and best of luck on your store....Sharie

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Kristina your store looks really cool!  bear_thumb   

Is it just on your website, or is it promoted elsewhere as well?  Like in a Freewebs's Marketplace??

Kristina Kristina Bears
Edmonton
Website

Thanks Sharie.
I was a little disappointed that you could only have the one pic but I wasn't going to complain to loudly considering it's free  bear_grin  I didn't use any html just the photos I have, nothing fancy....Me and html don't get along!!! bear_wacko

Kristina

Kristina Kristina Bears
Edmonton
Website

Thanks Debbie! As far as I know it's just on my website. I of course placed a link from my blog to go straight to the store... bear_happy

Kristina

Board footer