Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Pansyhead.jpgThis is 'Pansy Posy' and I am so relieved to say, she is all ready for the big day on June 8th.  :)

Pansy3.jpg

I know there are lots of us working hard towards 'The Teddy Bear Artist Event 2008' and I'm really looking forward to the show.  I can't wait to see some more of the other artists' show previews ... I just know there are going to be some fabulous bears on sale that day because this show really has us all fired up and raring to go. :dance:

'Pansy Posy' is a Springtime Celebration clown bear with a centre-seam.  I have just updated my blog with an entry all about her creation, so if you would like to know more, please nip over and have a read!

Pansynose.jpg

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Paula - what beautiful colours you have chosen for Pansy Posy.  I love her soft, cuddly features.  bear_wub   Wish she could come and live at my place.

Marg  bear_original

Kent
Website

Hi Marg, thanks for taking a peek at my new bear!  It's lovely to hear from you - I'm so glad you like the colours! bear_flower

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Oh wow  bear_shocked  This has to be my favorite of all your bears  bear_wub  Really truly stunning bear Paula  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Truly awesome!  Love this one, Paula!!!  That nose is really great!!!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Talk about the perfect nose, it is great and perfect, that closeup helps me to learn how perfect it is, I just love your bears, your work is so fabulous and  I love all the different colors you do them in. Simply the best!  You will sell out at the show I am sure.

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Just gorgeous paula.  She's the epitome of femininity without being too frilly and frou frou.  The remake of the head was certainly worth the extra hard work and that nose is stunning.  Her new bear mum is going to just adore her.

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

stop making them so perfect your gonna put me to shame!!!!!!! :hug:

Kent
Website

Aw, thanks guys! It's really good to have your feedback.  I'm delighted you like this bear! bear_flower

I still have more to make though, so better get back to it!!!

Board footer