Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

100_1998.jpgOk, so I have finally got around to photographing my bears for the event.  I've finished 27, but if I get all the 'organiser stuff' finished in time, I may be able to make another one.
Here are just a few of them!!

100_1980.jpg

100_1974.jpg

100_1991.jpg

100_1564.jpg

100_1982.jpg

100_1563.jpg

100_1983.jpg

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Oh Samantha..they are all absolutely gorgeous.....can't wait to see them. I am always so amazed how tiny your bears are in the fur, and how much detail you put into them....love..love..them bear_wub  bear_wub

See you on Sunday!

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

I DO NOT KNOW WHERE YOU FIND THE TIME OR ENERGY BUT WHATEVER YOUVE HAD I WANT SOME!!!!
THEY ARE ALL GORGEOUS... IV NEVER MET ONE OF YOUR BEARS BEFORE AND IM PRETTY SURE ONE WILL BE COMING HOME WITH ME!!!!

clare14 Country Bears
England

Samantha - you managed to make 27 AND organise all this - wow girlfriend you are amazing!!!   :dance:  bear_thumb

As always your bears are amazing - I just love them - of these I'm in love with the last one and the one with the longer fur - exquisite!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

am_bears AM BEARS
Derbyshire

They are beautiful!  I really like the little blue guy and the one with the longer golden fur beneath him.  I really like your minis it amazes me how much detail you get into them.    bear_smile

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Sam, gorgeous bears, I love minis and your amazing to get that many finished,  good luck with the show.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh, you busy bee! I am soooo impressed. I can't choose a favorite...love the teal ( bear_wub ) and the one in the cardigan and the ones with the longer fur and the other one in the cardigan...sigh. bear_flower

Have fun at the show! :dance:  :clap:
~Debora

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

awww..thank you so much ladies!! :hug:

I managed to get one more made this afternoon:

100_2024.jpg

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

They're all just adorable. How do you make those little tiny sweaters bear_wacko

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I love them all but especially the last one-he is so cute with his little cardigan on bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

alexisbears Alexis Bears
Wellington

CUTE!!

They all have such sweet faces.
Sigh...Wish I could be there...

Alexis

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, I love the little blue guy  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Samantha, your show will be fantastic!!  I'm in awe of your energy...27 bears!! AND organizing the event.  WOW! You rock :clap:

:hug:
~Chrissi

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Ooooooh Samantha , I'm speechless at your energy !! I love the little blue bear especially  bear_thumb
I'm so looking forward to meeting you on Sunday  bear_original
Lots of these for you too :  :clap:
Huggies , Ruth

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Wow Samantha I'm in awe of your energy in organising the whole event and making such fab little bears...and so many ....phew!!!!!  bear_wacko soooo look forward to seeing these little guys....panda's my fav  bear_wub
see you Sunday....aaaaaaaaaaaaaah so near!!!  bear_cry
Hugs Lynne  :hug:

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

They are all so amazing Samantha
Best wishes for your show.
I´m sure it´s going to be great.
I wish I could be there - maybe next year

Board footer